New Girl?

" Mom are serious? Out of the places we could've moved, you choose here? " Natalia asked.

" It's not that bad it just needs a little fixer - upper! " Her mother exclaims.

" Your mother is right dear, this is an upgrade from Delfina Hills. " Her father says siding with her mother. 

" At least there , I had cell service. " Natalia said getting her suit case and walking into her new home.

-

There she was in her new room with her new floors, new windows, and new door. She closed her eyes and dreamed of her being back in Delfina Hills with her friends, and family. 

" Natalia! " Her mother called for her.

" Yes mom? " Natalia replied.

" Can you water the plants? " Her mother asked.

Natalia went outside and started watering the flowers. She saw two boys walk past play fighting each other.

" Hey! " Natalia called out.

The boys stoped in their tracks and turned around to see who was talking. They see her.

" H-hey. " The boys said.

" Do you guys go to Whitechapel High School? " Natalia asked.

They nodded their heads.

" Well I'm new to town do you think you guys could show me around? " Natalia asked.

They quickly nodded their heads.

" Im Natalia, Natalia Cullen. " Natalia introduced her self.

" Im Ethan and this is Benny! " Said the geeky looking one.

" Okay well see you guys around then huh? " Said Natalia

" Y-yup. " said Benny.

She waved to them then walked into her house.

--------------

She saw her mom in the kitchen chopping lettuce for dinner.

" Who were you taking to out there, dear? " Her mother asked.

" No one just kids in the neighborhood. " She quickly answered and rand upstairs to my room.

------------------

As her alarm went off for the 3rd time, she finally got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and did her skin care routine. She went back into her room to change.

 She went back into her room to change

------------------

I get to school and sees Ethan and Benny, the boys from yesterday.

" Hey guys! " Natalia waves to them.

They wave back and motion her to come over. She walks over to them and sees another girl with them. She looks really familiar and then it hits her, its Sarah!

" Oh my god Sarah! " Natalia says.

" Natalia? Holly crap when did you get here? " Sarah asked.

" You guys know each other? " Benny asks.

Natalia and Sarah nod. They finally walk into school. Natalia looks around in fear. She hates being around a lot of people, and high school, oh that's super crowded. Luckily her, Benny, Ethan, and Sarah have class together. Natalia has to go to the bathroom so she tells her friends shell see them in class. She walks into the bathroom and calls her mom. Theres no answer so she walks out of the stall and splashes water on her face. Somebody walks in. She looks familiar, Natalia sees the girl glance at her so Natalia walks out. She walks into class.

------------------

" Everybody settle down. Today we have a new student. " Her teacher says.

" Introduce your self! " The teacher says.

" Hi Im Natalia Cullen. I just moved here from Alaska. " Natalia says.

She sits down by Sarah and Sarah giggles.

------------------

Once they finished 1st period, they went outside to talk about something.

" Sarah you didn't tell me your friends were supernatural, why? " Natalia asks.

" How did you find out?! " Sarah asked in shock.

" Im a hybrid remember, half witch, half vampire. " Natalia says.

They both walk back inside and somehow manage to get to class on time. Ethan and Benny see them. Natalia and Vanessa go to the boys and tell them to follow them. They do as told and they end up in the vacant band room. Sarah and Natalia debate about who should tell them.

" Guys I have something to tell you. " Natalia says.

" Im supernatural.. " Natalia says as the boys are frozen...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter called " New Girl? " full disclaimer

there are going to be like 10 chapters, so stick along. I will also be making a lot of short

requested fan-fics in the mean time. Feel free to put your fan-fics requests in the comments.

I can do: Criminal Minds, The Flash, Supergirl, Marvel, DC, Shameless (US), Manifest,

Umbrella Academy, Lucifer, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Vampire Diaries,

Fear Street Saga, Stranger Things, and celebrities. I feel comfortable doing smuts as well so 

don't be afraid to ask.     Love Author <3