Chapter 1

"Oiii nupur wake up and where is pragya??" yelled shilpa.

Shilpa is Nupur's and Pragya's mom and their dad passed away when they were just nine. Nupur was her half sister but they were like real sisters.

"Ma I was just reading but slept by accident so I don't know where she went" Nupur replied.

"Nandikishore why are you shouting first thing in the morning shilpa" asked Dadi.

"Nupur jaldi ready hojao! your engagement is today" shilpa shouted.

Shilpa went to cook her favorite dish for the engagement which was taking place in the Nupur's future husbands house. Arnav singh Raizada was his name and he was from a very rich and a modern family.

Nupur blushed thinking about him. Arnav didn't know how Nupur looked but Nupur knew how he looked because of the picture her mom showed her. Nupur got ready quickly excited to meet him in person.

While in the temple pragya was praying and hoping her sister Nupur will be happy forever. After that she walked home with sweets.

"Didiii" Pragya shouted.

"Where were you" Nupur asked worriedly but smiled when she saw sweets in her hand.
Pragya smiled also and gave her some.

"Come here now !" Shilpa demanded.

" Sorry maa" Pragya said running away from her.

Dadi and Nupur laughed in joy watching me running away from mom.

"Why are you guys laughing, come help me make some food" said the mom.

"I have to get ready also mom I mean Iam going to meet my sisters husband to be and I can't go like this" Pragya complained.

" Changing will just waste your time because your still going to look like yourself " said the mom.
"What are you trying to say ma" Pragya asked.
" That you still will look like a monkey" the mom said teasingly.
"Good one" said dadi high fiving my mom.

"Ha ha very funny ma and for your information ma this face came from you" Pragya said.

"Okay enough jokes now hurry and change Pragya" said Dadi in hurry. After 10 minute a phone call came from Arnav's family asking what time were they coming.
"Oh we're coming now" Shilpa said and placed the phone down and started rushing.
"What happen?" dadi asked.

"We should hurry I told Arnav's family were coming now" Shilpa said.

"Oh okay I'll tell Pragya and Nupur to come down now" said dadi going upstairs their room.

"Didi which lehenga should I wear?"
Pragya asked.

"Pragya your still not ready!" asked dadi in a hurry.
"We have to go to their house now since your mom told them we are heading to their place so hurry up".

Pragya hurried and went downstair to carry some food to the car. Pragya's family reached to their house but was nervous to go in but Pragya wasn't.

"Why are you guys so nervous?" asked
Pragya and pressed the door bell.

"Namaste" a voice said.

"Namaste" Shilpa said.

"Are you my brother in law?" Pragya asked curiously.

"Noo, um Iam just a servant" puneet said.
"Namaste Iam Arnav's mom Anjali" another voice came.

"Namaste and Iam Pragya" Pragya answered quickly and reached for a handshake.
" You must be Nupurs younger sister" said Anjali shaking her hand.
"Come in".
They went in and was amazed to see the house it was like a mansion to them. The decoration for the engagement was just so gorgeous that Shilpa smiled happily. Mayank came downstair smiling.
"Mayank" said Anjali.
"Ma?" Mayank replied.
"This is Mayank the younger brother of Arnav".
"Namaste🙏" said Mayank.
"By the way where is my brother in law? I want to be the first to meet him" Pragya said.

"Oh um I will take you" Mayank replied.
"Pragya don't leave me alone here" whispered Nupur.
Pragya made a 😏 face and followed Mayank.

We walked upstairs awkwardly and there was this long silence. Until Pragya asks him what kind of brother is Arnav and he answered her by saying you will find out. Pragya was more curious now. A girl named angel called Mayank and Mayank told pragya to go inside that room and there's another door and go through that door and you will see a pool and Arnav in the corner.
Pragya took a step through the door knowing that she was scared of pool. But she thought to herself in life you have to sacrifice. Pragya walked and didn't see the wet caution sign in the floor and slipped but fortunately arnav caught her...

Iss pyaar Ko kya naam doonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें