Chapter 12: Love is NOT easy

It's been a week since everything happened. Daniel was blowing my phone up with drunk text messages. Here comes a crisis.

I haven't met Mitchel since the day I got to know that I'm having a baby. I was still in shock.

Either way, it was our 6-month anniversary. I forced my thoughts to shut the fuck up in my head, so I can at least enjoy the day. Mitchel and the rest of the boys were working hard on their new album; therefore, he was tied up with a lot of work. 

It's been six months since our relationship. I decided to call him, maybe we can go out and I can tell him about my pregnancy. 

"Hello Mitty" my sleepy voice uttered through the phone.

"Hello sweetheart, happy 6-month anniversary" he spoke softly. Aww, he remembered. Of course, he should remember.

We had this conversation for 20 minutes until Christian started screaming that he got his head stuck in a vase. Mitchel hung up and went to help him. 

What the fuck is his head doing with the vase. Never mind I don't want to know.

After few minutes, he called me back.

"Did Christian get this head out?" I asked him confusedly.

"Yea, that motherfucker" he chuckled. Bromance.

I heard the doorbell ringing over and over.

"Give me a second someone is at the door, probably Cassie trying to break the doorbell" I excused myself leaving the phone on the couch in my living.

I opened the door and wasn't greeted with Cassie, but definitely, with a face, I never wanted to see. Daniel.

Daniel and another man, that face wasn't recognizable.

"What are you doing here?" I raised my voice, not to show that I'm weak.

"Come with me" he demanded.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Get out before I call the cops" I threatened him. He completely ignored it.

He aggressively snatched my hand and pulled me out of the door. I felt something went through my skin and that got me really unconscious.

"Mitchel, help me," I said the last two words a bit louder hoping he would hear me through the phone. 

This motherfucker inserted a drug. It took my energy away and I knew I had no escape.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" he slapped in the face.

Mitchel's pov

"Aleyuh? Dude?"

I could hear her yelling at someone, but who? Definitely not Cassie.

I heard her. I heard her 'help me' but the other male voice, I have heard it before but I don't who is that.

I can't recognize the voice.

I need to help her, but how. Call the cops? What am I going to say? 

hello besties.

this chapter was short, really short and wait I have an excuse.

I got covid and still recovering. this chapter wasn't supposed to be this short but I have no energy to think and write. my brain is fucked up. hope y'all having a good week.

Stay safe