Wait...

Ratchet was brought back...

But Optimus couldn't remember him. He had told Ratchet what they needed to do and Ratchet declined, refusing to help. "No Optimus! Those are our friends! They helped us..." Ratchet then remembered his death, being swarmed by humans...

Then...Lockdown...

"Ratchet, we need their world to save ours!" Optimus yelled, his purple eyes glaring at Ratchet. Ratchet swallowed then breathed in. "Optimus-" "Amd stop calling me that name! I'm not Optimus." Optimus- Nemesis was angry...angrier than usual.

"Nemesis...please...we can't those are people, they're alive like us. We can't just take their home!" Ratchet got closer. "Please, please just listen to me, remember what we are fight for..." Ratchet tried to make him remember.

"I don't remember...I don't...I don't know what you're talking about." Ratchet gave him a look of sadness. "Please...don't forget...we need you to stop and help us. I need you." Ratchet brought their faces close.

"Get off of me!" Nemesis tried to push him away, but Ratchet didn't budge. He brought them both into a soft kiss. Nemesis stiffened, but didn't hold back his next move.

Ratchet felt a pain in his chest, a familiar pain. He broke the kiss with gasp. He looked down to see that the Prime had stabbed him.

"No! Ratchet! Wait...STOP!" His conscious trying to stop him. Ratchet coughed, but didn't give up. He moved closer, the sword stabbing his heart deep. He kissed the Prime again and murmured, "Please don't forget...we all need you Optimus...I love you..."

The Prime stared at Ratchet, then he remembered. The humans, Earth, his friends and family, Ratchet...his love...

He snapped back into reality realizing what he had done. "Ratchet..." the color in Ratchet's eyes were now gray and dim.

His eyes widened. "Ratchet! No no! Please talk to me...please oh Primus, NO! No please...I can't lose you again.." Optimus had tears stream down his face.

He had lost Ratchet, once again...

For good this time...

"I love you..."

</3