Chapter 2: The Whisps

Chan and the others go to the crash site and what they saw up ahead is a crater glowing, they stop biking and walk to there to investigate

"What is that thing?" Hyunjin's curiosity grows "It's a rock?"

"Whatever it is, it seems interesting..."

Their curiosity grows as things start to become interesting. Chan grabs the object and its size is medium, he opens the container revealing 8 whisps with special abilities and its corresponding color, Strength for light brown, Psychokinesis for light teal, a whisp that has the colors red, blue, dark brown and white, a whisp that is the color dark green, a red whisp, pure green whisp, and a whisp that is the color very light blue.

"Are these whisps? I've heard about these" Felix said "It said when you find one you gain supernatural abilities, but know onw knows where it comes from"

"Really? Never know that you know these, so what happens-"

The whisps starts to moves after Han speaks up, it went straight up to the air and then crashes down to them, causing Chan and the others to collapse to the ground and be unconscious.

***

A squeaky voice from the whisps regain their conscious and it seems that they kinda feel off, Hyunjin starts to feel weird when he starts to manipulate the ground, the rest were shook

"What the hell?! Why am I controling the ground?!" Hyunjin starts to freak out "Am I having supernatural powers?"

Lee Know was also acting strange as he can start to float in the air, and can also start to manipulate the bikes "Hey this isn't bad guys"

Chan can feel his strength grow stronger, he spots a heavy rock and goes to lift it Han and Seungmin blinked

"I can feel myself getting stronger... what's happening?" Chan said when he puts down the heavy rock "Is it because of the whisps? He is right he knows about it, Felix do you feel anything right now?"

Felix starts to be lightheaded, he spots a lizard a few inches away from him, he looks at it and the lizard starts to violently moves "Wait I can control blood?"

I.N. suddenly feel chills in his body, Seungmin notices how cold he is "Innie are you alright?"

"I'm fine... I'm just feeling c-cold" he shivers

Seungmin made a concerned look "Cold? It's not even that cold"

"I-I'm serious... and I'm shivering like I'm in a blizzard" he rubs his arms to warm him up but didn't work

"Hey he might have ice powers ya know" Han said, when he sits down when he sees Lee Know floating in the air and practice a bit of his ability "I don't know what's mine yet"

I.N. hair blows from the breeze, he touches the ground causing it to quickly freeze in his path. Han, Seungmin, Changbin, and Felix starts to shiver of I.N.'s powers

"God that's so cold!" Han closes his legs for warmth, the four of them group hug for warmth "What else can you do?"

"I'm not sure I need to learn more about this"

Lee Know went back to the ground after he play around with his ability, he knew that his ability is Psychokinesis, Chan and Hyunjin even stops after playing around of there abilities as well.

They made a promise that they would not unleash their powers in school and in public cause the know that the city is prohibited in using supernatural abilities. Han, Changbin, Seungmin hasn't discovered their powers yet after they've consumed the powers from the whisps, they ride there bikes going back home to wrap up their day.