Jimin - Photo Opp

"I am so over this." I mumbled as I b-lined to the dressing room. Pounding on the door I shouted as loud as I could. "Park Jimin get your ass out here right now! I do not have time for you to dick around! I have a deadline!" Fuming with anger, knowing he was stalling on purpose, I continued to pound on the door. "JIMIN!"

Just then the door opened, and I fell forward slightly, Jimin catching me and steading my with his hand on my shoulder. He was wearing a very deep smirk, and his hand started to move toward my neck. "I always loved it when you screamed my name."

I jerked away from him back up before walking away from him. "Can you please get out here so we can finish this?"

"I guess." He said lazily, slowly making his way over to the set. He was still wearing the arrogant smirk on his face, and it took everything in me to not slap it right off of him. Once he got on the set, he put his hands on his hips. "Where do you want me?"

"They want you to wear these wings." I said, carefully picking them up from next to me and walking over to him. He nodded and was very careful while pushing his arms through the straps. They came to a buckle in the front, that was designed perfectly with the outfit he had on. I had to fasten them a certain way, that took longer than expected.

As I worked on the straps on his incredibly toned chest, I could feel him stare at me. His intense gaze was hot, burning nearly through me as it took everything in me to ignore it.

He smelled so good. Just like I remember he smelled.

He didn't say anything snarky to me surprisingly. He just let me work through all the straps and buckles until I was finished. That was one thing I could never take away from him. His professionalism. He was always professional when it came to work, which made it so much easier to work with him after our...history. Once the last buckled was secure I stepped back to take a look at him.

He was gorgeous.

But everyone knew that.

It was one of several reasons why he was the top male model of the year three years in a row.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"It looks great. Is it comfortable?" I asked, stepping forward again and putting my fingers between his body and the straps. I didn't want it to be too tight and be distracting while we work.

"Yes, you made it perfect. Thank you."

That threw me off and my eyes lifted to meet with his. He locked me in that gaze. That heated, gaze that made me weak in the knees. But I couldn't fall for it. Not this time.

I cleared my throat and stepped back picking up my camera. "They said they needed 10 good shots to chose from for each set. They only needed two since your interview has already been recorded. They wanted to keep it simple."

"Simple?" He asked, with a laugh. "With angel wings?"

Fallen angel wings...

I cracked a smile with him and shrugged. "I just take the photos."

He laughed again and as soon as I had the right lens on my camera, we started. He was truly a work of art, and that's not considering what he looked like with his cloths off.

Each photo I took I was able to capture the essence that made him. Each perfect hair in place, each slope of his body, the way his lips part when he smiles or the way his eyes narrow when focused. He was a perfect specimen to photograph.

"You're so serious." He commented while crouching down and ruffling his blue hair.

"I told you, I have a deadline."