Page 1

After that me and my friend were walking home. 10 minutes later I dropped her at her house and continued to walk home. I remembered that boy. Once again that same feeling of crying came back. What was in that boy? Did we have some kind of connection in the past? Before I knew it, I was home.
" oh welcome back y/n!" Said mom, "I'm cooking your favourite supper!"
"Oh thanks mom" I say in my thoughts, once again.

I go up to my room so I can unpack my bag and do my homework. I finish un packing and start my homework, yet again the boy comes in my thoughts.

     Genkai pov (giyuu reincarnation)

I saw that girl. She looked very familiar, i feel like I know her. But the weird thing is that I haven't met her. Did we have some kind of connection?
Maybe we knew each other in a last life, if we had one.

                          {y/n POV}
I finally finished my homework and I can give it tomorrow.
"Honey foods ready!" Said mom.
"Okay I'm coming" I say

                          [time skip]

I finished dinner and now I'm going to bed. I notice the moon and it looks so pretty

Genkai: I wonder where that girl is?
Y/n: I wonder where that boy is?

                         { y/n POV}
I tuck myself in bed. I was tired after all.

{———————[༺♥༻]———————-}
                       The next day

You wake up and get ready for school,
You walk down stairs into the kitchen and pick up an apple to eat on the way to school. Soon you meet Aiya (the friend from recap). You both chat while walking to school. Soon the two of you reach school and go to your locker's. You had science first and Aiya had math, you both go to your classes.  You walk into your science class. It was empty obviously because you were early. So you sat at your desk and went on your phone for a while. Soon people started coming into the class and not long after, class started. Your teacher, Mrs. Inaba entered the class room. She started to take attendance and announced that she will be assigning a big science project and the marks you get will contribute towards this year's report cards. When she finished attendance she explained about the project in full detail. " As you know we are doing a science project. You will be partnered with a classmate and you and your classmate will decide on a science experiment that kids have done and you will explain what happens and why the reaction happens".(I couldn't think of anything better 😭) Mrs. Inaba starts pairing people up. "Y/N and Genkai" when. The teacher was done saying all the names, she told you to go to your partners.