Welcome home

Scarlet Johnson was confused, Reginald Hargreeves was dead

Scarlet Johnson was confused, Reginald Hargreeves was dead. She wasn't sad, no, in fact she laughed, scarlet Johnson laughed. She hated that man with ever fiber in her body, right next to her abusive parents all he brought her was pain and suffering, anything but love. so why would she mourn him?

Scarlet didn't wanna go to Reginalds funeral. But she had to because she did miss the Hargreeves siblings. She was scared though. All the memories of five rushing back as she entered the house she lived in many years ago.

"Master scarlet, I'm so glad you could make it." Scarlet heard a vice behind her. She smiled

"Pogo! It's so good to see you!" She exclaimed reaching down to give the talking monkey a hug.

"It's been so long!" He smiled at her and nodded.

Scarlet hasn't seen pogo, or anyone for that matter
Since she left. Since they all parted ways.

————————-
Scarlet walked into the living room, a painting of five hung over the fireplace. Her eyes glistened, all the memories coming back at once, a singular tear rolled down her cheek before she wiped it away quickly.  She walked out of the room into the hall to find Diego and Allison talking. Well more of arguing.

"Hi guys" Scarlet smiled awkwardly

"Scarlet?"Allison question.

"Yup it's me." She replied

"You look.. exactly the same" she said baffled

"Yeah I guess that's what happened when you get hit with an energy blast" Scarlet said referring to what happened when she chased after five before his departure.

The two smiled at each other awkwardly when Diego chimed in " we'll it's good to see you sis" Diego always saw scarlet as his sister, he was a brother to her even if they weren't related.  He gave her a hug and walked towards the stairs.

"Nice outfit." Allison remarked

"At least Im wearing black." Diego responded making his way upstairs without another word.

I walked up stairs to go see my room, a room I hadn't been in for years.

———————————————————————————

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!!!! PLS DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
-Arianna
Like and comment or ur homophobic 🕺 I don't make the rules.