So this is love

*Cates view*

"OMG WHAAAT" Sandra screams.

"SHHHH"

"sorry" she whispers.

"am i able to talk now without you screaming?"

"Yes please talk I will stay quiet now"

"So I dont know where I want to and how but what I know is that I want to marry this women she is the best thing that ever happened to me and I want her to be my wife do you think she feels the same? Do you think that it is the right timing?"

"Well I definetly think she feels the same towards you and that she would say yes about the timing many things happened lately but this would still be perfect because she was scared to loose you and this would show her that you will never leave her"

"Okay Im still nervous though. I want to propose next week until then I have to make a plan and buy the prettiest ring on earth."

"Cate you dont have to do to much I know she would say yes if you would propose in the bedroom in pijama she doesnt need all fairytales and ..." before she got to end the sentence I interuppted.

"I know Sandy but this is exactly what I want to give her I want to give her everything she deserves and that I cant give her because she deserves the whole world and even more so I want to give what I can."

"Cate sometimes I wish you were my wife" she chuckles.

"Well maybe another lifetime but now how about we start planing" I laugh.

"Right now?" Sandra asks.

"well y/n is probably curious about what we are doing so we should talk when she is gone maybe tomorrow she wanted to go shopping with Edith, Sarah and Rosalia so we will have all the time we need."

"Thats a very good Idea"

"Okay then I will go back to y/n" but before I could leave she said something.

"Cate just know you too deserve the world and a lot more." I smiled and mouthed a Thank you before I left.

*y/n view*

The day went past fast its 7pm and I am already in my pijamas waiting for Cate normally I would be curious what they could be talking about but I atually dont care cause i know they are besties. While waiting I go through my old vinyl collection and I found 'So this is love' I always loved this song because of the movie Cinderella. I actually never was a disney princess fan but I loved Cinderella. I put the vinyl on the record player and its suprising that it still works. I look at the spinning vinyl while humming to the song and swing my hips slowly from side to side enjoing the vibe. 

"So this is love hmm" Cate was so quiet that I didnt realise she was standing behind me now she was wrapping her arms around my waist and humming the melody into my ear I leaned into her touch and enjoyed the music while swinging my hips with her. I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck looking into her ocean blue eyes. We enjoy and suddenly the vinyl starts stuttering and I start laughing and let go of Cate to stop it but she catches my arm pulls me back into her embrace and kisses me.

"mhm what was that for" I ask smiling from ear to ear.

"No reason your my girlfriend im allowed to kiss you whenever i want right?" as an answer I kiss her and then turn around to finally turn the stuttering of. 

"and I really thought it still would be working" 

"Well maybe we can bring it to somebody to repair it."

"Nah I will give it to Rosalia she is so old she will know how to repair it." 

"hey thats mean" Rosalia says who was leaning against the door frame the whole time.

"well thats what you get for stalking"

"I just wanted to tell you that I bought the boys a playstation cause they seemed bored I hope thats okay Cate" 

"yes of course as long as they still go outside so how much do I own you"

"Nah you own me nothing."

"Yes I do you are already letting us stay here so I do own you something.

"You dont and I wont discuss it."

"but its expensive"

"I dont know if you realised I am a criminal that was not a price that hurted me in anyway and now shush you wont give me anything."

"I-" before she could talk I grabbed her by her shirt and kissed her to shut her up.

"I should go" Rosalia said but then Cate broke the kiss.

"Wait" 

"I said I wont discuss" Rosalia said.

"Thank you" was the only thing Cate said and the Rosalia nods and leaves. 

"So where were we" Cate asks smirking.

"ah ah I was serious about the Sex baby we can do something else than that."

"you have to be kidding me"

"Nope im not"

"I hate you"

"you dont"

"well fuck you"

"Nope that I wont be doing cause I will too wait a week for sex so no masturbating."

"You know what."

"what?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I dont know what to say but im angry on you." I laugh kiss her on the cheek tell her I love her and then leave the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n played Playstation with the boys while Cate watched and hyped Dashiell to win.  Sarah was watching a movie with Edith while Rosalia and Sandra were preparing food. They all ate and said their good nights. Cate fell asleep spooning y/n.

*Sorry for updating late AGAIN. I probably wont update every week from now on because next week the exams are coming up and my mental health always gets pretty bad because of the stress but I will try my best to finish this book.*