S I X

I wake up and find myself cuddling with him, how wonderful he's alive while he slept in my house

I wake up and find myself cuddling with him, how wonderful he's alive while he slept in my house. Good no one cares about how im doing. Im still feeling a bit weird but better than yesterday. I play with his fluffy hair while he slowly wakes up. "What are you doing?" He says with a sleepy voice while going trough his hair. I slapt his hand away "stop, your ruining my master piece." I say jokingly. I part his hair and put it to the sides. I giggle. It just doesn't suit him.

"What the fuck did you do?" He says. I laugh even louder "i can't take you serious right now." I say while im still laughing. He stands up and looks in the mirror "you ruined my hair!" He says. He puts it back in the right position before dropping hisself next to me again. I see the doorknob twist and quickly push him off of my bed. He's suffering in silence and im trying really hard not to laugh.

I look at the door and see Raf coming in. Im biting on my lips so i won't burst out of laughter. "Are you okay?" He asks. I just nod. "Im sorry i ignored you yesterday, i was just pissed you were with that douche." Oh god this is even funnier i can't. "Its fine, i get it." I say hoping he would leave. There is a long silence. "I want to change could you.." i say. "Oh yeah sure." He says and leaves again.

I burst out of laughter while i hear Arsenio groan in pain. "Get up douche." I say. "Was that really necessary?" He says. "Oh come on wimp. It was either that or you would be dead right now." I tell him. "Wimp? This bed is higher than a average bed, do you want to be pushed off?" He says while laughing. I hold my hand out for him to grab it so i could help him up. He grabs my hand and pulls me off of the bed causing me to fall on him. We both laugh.

Our faces are inches apart. I can feel his warm breath on my lips. We look deep into each others eyes he has beautiful grey eyes, man i could get lost in them. "I- uhm, i should get dressed." I say after a bit and get up. He gets up too. I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and change. I get out of the bathroom as he admires me. "I think you should go home. Change and stuff." I say. "Yeah i should." He says.

He climbs out of the window. "Hey douche." I say. He turns his head back around to look at me. "Thank you for staying with me." "Anytime bellissima." ( anytime beautiful) He says and he climbs down.

I walk downstairs and see everyone sitting at the table. I bet my dad is mad at me, very mad. I walk towards them. "Good morning" i say. "How are you?" My dad asks. "Good" i say.

"Talking about yesterday that Romano kid i don't want to see you with him again." He says. "You wont" i say. That he doesn't want to see it doesn't mean its not gonna happen, he just wont see.

Ava: wanna meet?

Me: sure, where?

Ava: beach.

Im not hungry anyway so I walk outside and get in my car. Ava gives me strange vibes, she always has but i think i just ignored it. I arrive and get out of the car. She arrives a few minutes later.