Chapter 8

1 week later
—————
We had been home for about 4 days now, and I put Archie in bed rest. I did everything around the house, and he stayed and bed trying to get better. I walked in our room around 1am from doing the dishes, to see Archie still up. "Arch, you need to go to bed baby." I said in a not-so-stern voice. "I'm waiting for youuuuu" he pouted. He was so adorable yet so annoying at the same time. "Okay let me change and I'll be in bed." I replied. I turned around and his eyes were on the TV so I quickly changed and got in bed. "Yay your finally in beddddd" he said, kinda woozy. "Yeah, now it's time for bed my love." I said as I turned away from him to fall asleep. "Heyyy! Turn around!" He said flipping me over. God that was hot. "Okay fine, but lay down and go to bed." I said before pecking his lips and laying down in his arms. But his kisses were so addicting so I kissed him one more time. And one more. And another. "Okay okay I'm going to bed now." I said looking up at him. "I never said I didn't like you kissing me love." He said as he reached down and kissed me one more time. This time it was passionate. Like we were the only people in the world. Soon I pulled away and snuggled into his arms and dozed off being happy to be in my mans arms.

I woke up to him scribbling something down in his journal. I got up and went to sit on his lap. He realized I was up and stopped writing and stood up and kissed me. We sat down in the chair together as I dozed off and he wrote in his journal. I woke myself up and just sat that hugging him. His embrace was like a drug. We sat there holding each other for what felt like a century. But I loved it.

A/N:
Short chapter but I'm literally in love with themmmmm🥺❤️