11

Omniscient

Jaelynn and Dakari stared at each other with lustful eyes as they thought of the things they wanted to do to each other for the longest while.

Dakari pulled Jaelynn closer to him as he stared at her body in awe; he then gripped her neck and pecked her lips multiple times before passionately kissing her.

Breaking the kiss, he unclamped her bra; he then stared at her breast in amusement.

Dakari's dick was now pounding in his boxers as the only thing he thought about was diving in her wap.

Jaelynn tucked on his Ethika's before pulling them down, making his dick spring out, poking her on her stomach.

He lifted her gently, plopping her on the bed, then he climbed on top of her and kissed every inch of her body until he reached her v line, making Jaelynn's chest heave up as she knew in herself he was going to twist up her insides.

Dakari's sex demon took over him, so he ripped off Jaelynn's black thongs, making her kick him in his side.

"I'm sorry ", he said before getting down on his knees.

He then positioned her body and then spread her legs open and stared at her freshly waxed coochie in amazement, but before he went down, he looked up at Jaelynn, making them make eye contact.

"You ready," he asked her.

Saying yes while nodding her head in response, he went down and started to eat her coochie like his last supper.

Earning load moans from Jaelynn her started swirling his tongue on her clit even faster, making her legs shake uncontrollably.

(A/N: Wattpad wasn't making me put it any longer than that🙄)

Jaelynn grabbed his head trying to, make him stop.

"Stop doing that shit", he said, but with every word he said, she felt a vibration that drove her crazy.

Jaelynn was getting closer to her climax by the second, and Dakari knew that his tongue was working magic.

Dakari started to suck on her clit while pumping his finger in and out of her coochie.

Jaelynn felt knots in her stomach, and shortly after, she squirted all over Dakari's face.