𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔

Another chapter cuz I am motivateddd grrrr
Well without spamming into the author note, which will happen in the future, lets start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

The day went on and our drunk teacher left as soom as he arrived. He told us about how we should introduce ourselves blah blah and then he was about to vommit and ran off. We all were left in our classroom, dumbfounded as a girl with long, blonde hair spoke up,"We should start introducing ourselves then." She said and everyone stood up, heading to a person.

I walked over to a girl with short, light pink hair that had a hairclip in it. "Hello." I said as she just continued to play her games. I waited a moment until the music for winning atoned and tried it again. "Hello..?"
"Oh... hi." She quietly said. "We need to introduce ourselves, right?" She asked as I nodded. "I'm Nanami Chiaki... the Ultimate Gamer. Nice to meet you." She said as she gave a faint smile, holding her Nintendo DS in her hand. "I'm L/n Y/n, Ultimate Guitarist. Nice to meet you too." I said as I smiled back. "Which game are you playing?" I asked. "New Super Mario Bros." She answered quickly as she looked back into her DS. I nodded. I'll better leave her be, she probably wants to play video games.

I walked off to the girl that spoke up first,"Hello." I said with a smile. "Oh hello, I'm Sonia Nevermind but you can just call me Sonia, I'm the Ultimate Princess." She said with a cute smile. "Woww, a real princess?" I said in amazement. "Thats so extraordinary. Always wanted to meet a princess. Oh and I'm L/n Y/n, Ultimate Guitarist." I said as she nodded. "Being a guitarist must be lots of fun!" She said as she held her arms in a strong manner. She seems to be really nice.

Next off I went to the white haired guy that I saw at the gym first. "Hello. I saw you at the gym before the ceremony started. You were there quite early, huh?" I started the conversation. "Wow! An Ultimate like you talking to someone like me? I'm sincerely honoured!" He said as he smiled a bright smile. "Aren't you an Ultimate too though?" I asked as I rubbed my neck. "We yes I am, but I didn't get here because I have talent like you guys. I just had the luck to win the lottery and attend this school as the Ultimate Lucky Student. Pardon my rush, I didn't let you introduce yourself yet." He said as he smiled, he waited for me to introduce myself first. "Well I'm L/n Y/n, Ultimate Guitarist. Its really nice to meet you." I said. "The pleasure is all mine. I'm Komaeda Nagito, Ultimate Lucky Student." He said as he smiled again. I nodded and told him that I would be off, introducing myself to the others. He nodded in understandment and I walked over to the rather strong looking guy.

"Hello–" I started off as he immediately cut me off. "YOU NEED TO SAY IT IN A LOUDER VOICE!! DON'T LET YOUR SPIRIT DIE DOWN!!" He said as I slightly got nervous. "H-HELLO??" I said in a louder tone. "Hahah, that's more like it! I'm Nidai Nekomaru, the Ultimate Team Manager! Its nice to meet you." He said with a strong spirit. "I'm L/n Y/n, Ultimate Guitarist. Its nixe to meet you too!" I said as I tried to keep the loud voice next to him.

I went off to the next person right next to him. "Wait you're the girl I saw that jumped on top of the buildings!" I exclaimed. She started laughing,"Yep, that was me! Im Owari Akane, Ultimate Gymnast! Nice to meetcha!"
"I'm L/n Y/n the Ultimate Guitarist, its nice to meet you too." I said as I smiled at her like at the others.

The introductions went on and on. In the end as we were all finished it was about 10:30am. "What are we going to do now?" Owari-san spoke up. "Good question. The teacher still hasn't returned–" As soon as Koizumi-san said that, our teacher returned.

"Ugh... I see you all introduced yourselves? Great, great. Well uh... I'm the one responsible of scouting the Ultinates so I'm actually too busy to have a class so I won't be here most of the time...
So like that, lemme explain this school first. You all are allowed to skip classes sknce attendance isn't important here. You all just need to do whatever you can to expand our Ultimate Talents and be here for the exams. That's all that matters. So I'll be leaving now, you can go home if you'd like. You can also stay and bond some friendships or go out for a coffee. Have fun." He said as he headed off.

"How about we go and grab a coffee all together?" Sonia-san suggested. Souda-kun nodded,"Yeah then lets do that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grrr I'm finished with this second chapter
I hope you enjoyed this chapter hehe
Peace out
-Author-chan