Chapter 1: Wake Up

It had been about three months since Senku Ishigami had reawakened. He had recently discovered that nitric acid could break the stone, but the formula clearly needed more tweaking. He had tried it on Taiju before, but the results were not as he expected. However, since then he had added a bit of alcohol, and he thinks this one might do the trick. However, in order to have a clean slate, he needs to test this on someone other than Taiju. He wasn't gonna clean bat shit off of a statue.

He saw another hand sticking out of the ground near where he has awoken, and investigated. He dug up the statue, and luckily none of it had been broken. He recognized it as his classmate, Y/N. He always had a bit of fondness for them, they shared interest in science and they were generally very kind. They were someone he considered a friend, and someone that could be useful for his goals. He trusted them, and he knew they were smart enough to understand when he rambled on about science.

Senku brought out the bottle of his new miracle fluid, and gently poured it over the statue of Y/N. The stone crumbled away, and their eyes opened.

"Huh? What's going on.... AAAH! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES???!" You screamed. As your eyes adjusted to the bright light of the sun, you saw your classmate Senku standing over you.

"Morning." He said with a smirk. "SENKU WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MAN?!" You yelled, flustered at his presence while you are....well.....indecent.

"Basically what happened is that the whole human race got turned to stone. It's been about 3700 years since the last time we were awake." Senku calmly explained. He continued, "Basically I'm trying to resurrect civilization cause we all got nuked back to the Stone Age. And if you're okay with it, I'd like you to help me." You looked at him as he detailed the situation further. "Well I'd love to help you, but this is a lot to take in and I really don't know how we'd start. I'm sure you do though." You said with a chuckle. Senku chuckled and looked away, hiding his red cheeks.

"Well first let's get you some clothes, and you can think about it, okay?" You became very embarrassed as you remembered your situation.

"Okay."