1 ꨄ.

𝙷𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛"𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚎"——————————-*BANG BANG BANG* I quickly open my eyes to the sound of banging at my door

"𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚎"
——————————-
*BANG BANG BANG* I quickly open my eyes to the sound of banging at my door.
"LEE LEE GET UP NOW , YOU KNOW YOU GOT SCHOOL GIRL" my mother said with sounded like annoyance in her voice. I rolled over with everything in my body telling me to stay in the bed. After about 5 minutes of contemplating i rose out of bed , feeling dizzy from getting up too fast i stumbled to the bathroom to do the essentials. After i was done i picked out an outfit. nothing real flashy. i felt there was no real reason to get all dressed up for school when i barely wanted to be there anyways. i grabbed my phone , my bookbag and keys and headed out. before leaving i stop and stared at the photo on my nightstand of me and tezaire. " i miss him so much" i said to myself as i walked out and to the top of the stairs. Tezaire or as everyone called him Tez was my best friend. We were inseparable. Everywhere he went i went , when i needed someone to talk to he was there, even if i needed someone to kill a nigga that fucked with me he would be the person. Every moment i spent with him were my favorites. He went missing almost a year ago when we both went to a party outside of the city. They were people there that had some type of wrong deals with some bad people and the party ended up getting shot up. We both made it out but i hopped in the car with my other bestfriend Willow and he caught a ride with his so called " Homeboys" at the time. Ever since that day i havent heard from him or seen him. The people he rode with claimed he asked to get dropped off at some girls house but i feel like they had something to do with him going missing. That just wasnt like Tez at all. After the police barely showed any attention to the fact he was missing and said he would " eventually turn up" i gave up too. sometimes i still have a little hope he will come back to see me one day. wherever he is .
"Miss Cantor, your late to my class again" Mr.Randall said as i walked into 1st period occasionally late like i always do. "Mr.randall you always complaining you better be glad im here" i said walking to my seat with my mcdonald's bag in hand. " HEYY LEE LEE" willow said as i seat down next to her. " hey willow, i brought you a hashbrown." "thank you girl how you know i skipped breakfast this morning" she said putting the hashbrown to her mouth about to bite it. " Bitch you always skipping breakfast, and im always bringing you something to eat" i laughed . " you right" she said chewing. "OK CLASS WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT JOINING US TODAY" i looked up from my phone to see a tall brownskin boy walk in. he waved and went to find a seat. Of course the only open seat left was next to me. he sat his stuff down, sat and crouched down into the seat. " What your name young man" Mr.Randall said turning the direction back to the boy. "Bles". "Well its nice to meet you bles, OK now onto the lesson".
30 minutes later : "aye shawty you got a pencil" bles asked me as he sat in a blank stared dead in my face. " oh yea totally, here you go" "preciate it". Im not gonna even sit here and lie to you . He looked good but i just met the boy so i just stayed to myself. after class was over i got ready to get up and walk out with Willow until i heard a voice " aye can you show me how to get to room 344" " sure thing, im gonna help him willow ill talk to you later" "ok girl" willow said while walking away. As were on our way to his next class his breaks the silences. "so what yo name is?" "My names Hialeah but everyone calls me Lee lee" he just nodded his head. after i few more moments of silence were had made it to his class " aye thanks shawty" " ill catch u later ight?" ok i said with a smile on my face . but deep down i felt a slight sadness. remembering everytime i said goodbye to tez he would say the same exact thing. "tez please come back to me" i said entering my next class.

 "tez please come back to me" i said entering my next class

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜

𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗

𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

this my first book so its probably booty but i got bored so yea .
091121.