𝟑.𝟐𝟐- 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

Moonlight

Hayley walked back into the house after receiving a call from Elijah

Hayley walked back into the house after receiving a call from Elijah. Apparently, Dahlia had gotten into Josephine Larue's head last night to send the Mikaelsons a message. They had until the next night and then she would come for Hope. Klaus, being Klaus, ended up killing the woman in front of their eyes, something that Alexis didn't want to know at breakfast.

Aiden, Alexis and Scott were near, with a map sprawled up atop the table, "accidentally" listening to their conversation. The Benoit man had come yesterday by Jackson's request to help and protect Hayley and Hope. Dahlia still didn't know where they were, that was the good news.

  Jackson kept his stubborn mind on his plan, get to the bayou and leave the city. The plan was not bad if it wasn't because Klaus would totally kill them all and because the witch was drawn to Hope's magic, wich meant that anywhere they go, she will still find her. But then, Hayley got an idea.

"Jack, maybe that's it? Dahlia could only sense her when she's using magic. So, what if there's a way of stopping her from doing it in the first place?"

Jackson frowned (as well as the other three that pretended to not hear) "She's just a baby. How are we gonna do that?"

Hayley had a determined look as she looked at her husband " I have an idea. Although... it's dangerous. Especially now"

Aiden glanced at Alexis once and then turned around "Let me do it" he said all of sudden. Hayley and Jackson both turned to look at him with concern, but Aiden gave them a solemn glance "Look, whatever it is, it's my fault you didn't get away yesterday"

Jackson shook his head not agreeing with the man "No, that wasn't your fault, Aiden"

"Please, just give me a chance to make it up to you" Aiden stared at him anxiously, he felt guilty and bad for having defied his alpha.

Alexis turned towards them and spoke up too "Then, I'll go with you" the younger werewolf was about to protest but she didn't let him "I told you to go through the other route, so, it was mine too"

Alexis widened her eyes for emphasis to Aiden, saying that she was not let him go alone. He sighed and nodded and then they turned towards Jackson and Hayley who were having a silent conversation before they agreed on, allowing them to depart from the building.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

After a quick getaway to the compound to search for the anti magic handcuffs, Aiden and Scott  found themselves at Davina's hideout with Josh and Alexis. The Benoit man had gone with Aiden to secure that he would come out safe and sound from the Mikaelson household while Alexis went directly to the cemetery and put Davina up the plan. They were going to ask the little witch to conjure a little amulet for Hope.