Undertale (Handplates) OC - Impact (Haven't decided on a number yet)

Name: Impact (Still deciding on a number)

Gender: Male

Age: The 'newest' out of all of the various lab children

Species: skeleton

Weapon: Uh...weak magic?

Bio: The 'newest', or preferably, 'youngest' out of all the skeleton lab children. As a lowercaser, he prefers not to speak out, and tries to be quiet. He is very weak, due to instead of stemming from Gaster's magic, he seems from (not decided yet)'s instead. Since the magic is from a more unstable source, he isn't as strong as the others, and has some 'problems', such as a lack of a lower jaw.

Extra:

Impact tends to find others to be with by openly showing affection at first. If they take it positively, he'll grow a bond with them quickly. People he trusts will most likely find him hiding behind them most of the time. If not, he would cower away and show his true colors, a cowardly, whimpering child.

Impact is missing a lower jaw, so he eats his food probably in the same way how sans somehow does, with his permanently closed mouth.

Impact is a huge coward, and would much rather choose flight over fight.

His spine is extended a bit longer than usual, making his taik thingy longer than usual, but not SUPER long.

Impact strangely can predict some events that happen in the future. For example,

Impact: *looking at gaster*
Impact: Why d-does nobody r-rrremember y-you?

Kind of something like that. I see it as how in those horror movies where there's that one kid who can somehow say what will happen to the protagonist in the future.

Impact has a stutter. RIP.

Impact, despite being a lowercaser, has a very large and bold font. So, despite being a cowering child, he has a VERY loud voice. I can send you his voice file if you want to hear.

Impact has a hard time maintaining focus on hard tasks, and tends to try to worm his way out of them by making others do it for him. Obviously, he can't do this in most experiments, so afterwards he most likely finishes it with a teary face, a lot of stress, and possibly, some injuries.

Impact is not stupid. He's just easily overwhelmed, and acts very young, much to Gaster's displeasure.

He is very short. Short enough to hide behind sans. Freaking midget.

If he were to use magic, he would suck at using blasters, but would actually be pretty good at using bones. Especially orange ones.

_

(Remind me to never draw skeletons without long sleeves on ever again

(Remind me to never draw skeletons without long sleeves on ever again. It looks terrible.)