So Uh

Hey- why are you reading this?? Anyways, I hope you enjoy bc this is so funny to me and Louis so yeah.

*minion whipes the dust off his hands after dropping the last box from the moving truck into his new living room in his new house*
*he thinks to himself, "I'm so happy to finally be away from Gru and the other minions in our toxic 10,400 person polyamorus relationship. It was sooo toxic I'm glad I left. Now I can be my own person"*
*He unpacks his bags, marking off the boxes on his checklist for ever task that he completes* "Put away food, Check. Set up mattress, Check. Put away clothes and dishes, Check"

[ Homer was once again asleep at Moe's bar, Lenny and the other guys had already left- it became almost a normal thing for Moe to either have to wake him up or close down the bar - leaving Homer to sleep on the table, considering he had nowhere else to go. ]

*minion had gotten all caught up in unpacking the day was almost over* "Oh wow, I can't believe it's 5:00 already. I should go check out the town and shops before it gets too dark" *he thinks to himself*

[ Moe tapped Homer awake, at this point he was pitying the guy. ]

"Look -eh. . .Homer, you can't just stay in the bar all night. I know you were in love with Midge and all but you should either chase back after her or get yourself together- and get *the hell out my bar.*"

*they walk all across town, it was a warm afternoon after all. Why drive when he could just walk?*

"D'ohhh. . ."
[ Homer lifted his head up from his arms, putting on his jacket to leave. ]

More coming soon!!