The beggining

I've known these people for a while, I've known Venti since middle school he was that typical class clown, as Xiao we grew up as friends who hanged out in the streets, the street kids, I've known him since my start of schooling, we did everything together, as in school he was one of those quiet emo kids. I've only known Hu Tao for a year but she's one of the craziest people ever, and prettiest too, in our gang we'd be known for our rule bending, and our diversity in personality, venti being the lively hood of the group, xiao being the one who keeps everyone under control, like the mum of the group, Hu Tao the dark, death person who scares children, and me the detention kid.

Nothing more nothing less, we run this school in our offence, "you ready gang", venti called us one morning "yesss" Hu Tao led of with a child- like chuckle, "what if we get INTROUBLE!" Xiao spoke as he started to rant about if we get too many detentions it can be a suspension", "let's gooooooo" I shouted right up close to the microphone, as the call ended.

I was in my school uniform yanking my school bag strap over my shoulders, my school outfit wasn't any more interesting to describe then a button up, white t shirt with a collar, with a navy small bow underneath the collar, a navy blue pleated skirt, and the formal black shoes. I began running down the stairs, almost tripping, I opened the fridge taking out the left over kfc to find I had eaten it all the last night, dammit, the clock showed 5:23 in the morning, it was a Monday, a school day and our plan was simple, we were gonna break into the school for the test answers, Hu Tao and Venti and I were failing our tests, I couldn't stand me being In trouble from my parents again about my lazy grades, I probably would have good grades if I tried but if I improved my grades my parents would send me to a really fancy rich school, away from my trouble making friends, what good will that do?

I locked up the house heading to the garage as the roller door slowly opened, gosh this things old, running in not even clicking my helmet on properly as I sped up the street on my bike, to Xiao's house. The cold breeze of the morning reminded me of London itself, which is where I live, the mystery city, Sherlock Holmes'  land. I arrived at Xiao's porch, spamming his door bell at least fifthteen times before going around his house to his room, I began banging on his window, he wasn't really a morning person his life was spent inside, which is really cool but, Xiao, listen, Hu Tao and Venti are having a life crisis which i'd have to break it too you is way more important then staying in your room all the time especially when we've got school.

His window opened up as his cheeks flushed up like a toned red, as his silky green layered hair was dripping wet in his school uniform, as if he'd just got out of the shower, his face leaning out as our faces were inches away, he startled himself as his head smacked into the window. "Hurry up Xiao, I'll be waiting outside, let's go get your bike" I ordered him, "I thought we agreed on 6 cause school starts at 7" he responded confused as he continued packing his school bag, "well, change of plans, I ran out of kfc", "fine" he responded annoyed, god he needed his beauty rest he looked like he got only three hours of sleep, I grabbed hold of his hand guiding him out of his window cause if his parents caught him trying to go to school at this hour god knows what would happen, he landed on the grass as I helped him up, as his face grew even more red, I had to admit he looked nice, it was a pretty tone spreading across his cheeks bringing out the colour of his hair, his uniform for the boys was a navy tie rather than a bow and navy shorts, as his shoes were idk I'm not an expert in shoes.

I headed into his back yard with him, it was always so peaceful, because of his parents taste in architecture, the back crooked fence swung open as I followed Xiao down the stone steps to my left and right were layered garden beds with all kinds of smells and planted seeds and flowers, not to mention the butterflies that swarmed around us it made my heart tighten, I followed him down to the last step as down in front of us was your daily dose of fat scaly lizards Xiao's absolute phobia, I didn't mind lizards, they were kinda cute the little fat creatures camouflage and when u do see them you'd often see one of there eyes going in the opposite direction.

I grabbed hold of his hand once again leading him past it as the lizard stared at us with a death glare like some sort of jump scare in a game waiting to happen, I let go of his hand as I began walking down through his hell of a maze backyard, "here" , xiao paused out of breath as he offered for me for a piggy back, "hmmm" I said out loud, "you'll have to catch me first", I began running down the pathway hiding the fact xiao will probably see another lizard again since it's lizard season, I bolted past the gazebo, it was made entirely out of wood like a little meet and greet area for guest to have a relaxing conversation by the fire, not my type of entertainment, mosquitoes is a no go for me, Xiao's backyard seemed giant in person probably because it was.

I walked past the cute little pond they had going on, with the stones they used to decorate it and the green colour of the water really made the backyard seem enchanting, not to mention the crying xiao behind me because apparently he was being followed by a lizard, what good will it do if I told him he was seeing things, he'd just go on and on how he actually saw the lizard following him, finally we got to his shed, I pulled out his helmet and bike out of how impatient I was, I needed my kfc as if the world would end without it, I opened up the back gate from his back yard that led to a short cut to town, "come on Xiao get on your bike" I turned to see him twitching at his surroundings still sulking about the lizard, we began cycling down the pathway through the trees, I'd have to say anyone would mistake this area for part of Xiao's house, Xiao led the way cause he insisted of keeping women's survival safe, I can handle riding a bike myself.

We arrived at kfc, the place did look very run down, like it's broken sign with graffiti of a pp on both sides and it's upside down table, but it still operated fine, xiao parked his bike in the bike locks as i followed after, "y/n!" Zhongli the manager called out from the back of the fast food area, he came up and greeted me and xiao, Zhongli is Hu Tao's adoptive father he's one of the coolest people ever in Venti's offence but I reckon he's pretty strict, he knows me and the group, we tell him all the drama at school, how's "y/n gOinGgggggg?" An annoying voice rang through my ears, it was one of the workers who served people their orders, Kae- no one speaks of his name not even Zhongli, he's the least liked worker here, not even venti likes him and he's a friendly person, "get back to work" Zhongli ordered him, "hello y/n and Xiao!" A blue haired girl cheered from the chef section, it was Xiangling she goes to our school, I know a lot about her, like how she lives very poor so she works all around the place and how she has a huge crush on Xinyan and Chongyun, apparently she can't decide between them.

"Me and xiao are gonna head off now Mr Zhongli" as I got my order from the no.1 least liked co worker, as I reasoned with the old man so we could leave on time, "alright, and if Hu Tao goes with you remember to keep her safe!" Zhongli spoke with a smile, as if he was proud of the friends his adoptive daughter had made through her year she has been here.

Authors note: ...deez nuts... I don't need to put a tw: for Kaeya lofi.