Chapter 5

I wake up to the sound of someone banging on the door.

I walk down the stairs expecting it to be my parents but I try not to get my hopes up.

I open the door as kie walks through the door and hugs me.

"We're going on the boat so get changed," she said so I ran back up the stairs and got ready

As soon as I stepped outside and locked the door I checked my messages to see that rafe had texted saying he was busy.

I jump in the boat and give a small nod towards JJ and John b but stopped as I saw Sarah

"What are you doing here?" I said my tone trying to keep calm

"I've started hanging out with John b now" she blushed and John b gave her I kiss on her cheek

"you're cheating on topper!" I exclaim.

I mean, to be honest, I hated topper because he was a bit of a dick but it's really unlike Sarah to do something like that.

"yeah but please don't say anything" she looks at me worriedly

"I won't but you gotta tell him" I sigh and he hugs me

"ok, that's enough" I laugh.

we drive around the cut and JJ stands up at the front of the boat with his beer.

"JJ don't be dumb" kie shouts

I laugh knowing john b's gonna do something payback for when JJ blasted him in the face the other night with the fire extinguisher it was so funny I took a polaroid of both of them in the shot.

one of john b's eyes looks a bit red but it was funny.

"stupid things have good outcomes" JJ always told us.

i laugh to myself about and I see john b getting ready to stop the boat.

"it will work this time john b go faster," JJ says tilting the beer.

john b goes really fast and then all the beer washes in kies hair as she screams.

"stop it JJ!" kie screams.

he laughs then john b stops the boat.

JJ flips off the boat slapping into the water.

we all wince while laughing.

JJ floats back up with a blocked nose.

"I think my feet touched the back of my head" and closes his eyes while groaning 

john b laughs and winks at me.

"stick jammed" john b shrugged.

JJ glared at him and then kept floating.

a really famous song came along and me, Sarah and kie started dancing we took out bottoms and top of leaving us in our bikinis

we grooved our hips and held hands as we danced.

pope rolled his eyes but JJ and john b's mouths were open and staring at us.

 kie brought JJ up and wrapped her arms around him and then we pulled in pope and john b's bodies over and we danced and laughed together...

--fast forward-- 

we were smoking blunts and it was getting late.

jj was singing:

and john b was playing it on the guitar he got from his dad a while back.

I and kie are making dolphin and turtle anklets.

Sarah is asleep in john b's lap.

 she is making matching ones for her and JJ so I'm making some for all of the pouges with a little help from her as well.

"you gonna make some for you and rafe" she winks at me.

"yeah I will but he might think it's dumb" I shrug

"he loves you I've seen the way he looks at you," he nudges me and I blush.

kie walks up and gives JJ the matching bracelets.

he grins like a maniac and whispers in her ear while grabbing her ass to pull her in between his legs and she giggles.

I wish rafe was here.

I decide to make me and rafe matching bracelets.

a/n - 

I know this is really short but I forgot to save my changes from last time which fricken frustrates me also tell me if you want a kie and JJ smut thingy lol