41

I wanna marry her.

That sounded so sudden my bad. I waited till I sober up just a tiny bit so that I can tell her. She will probably think I'm joking because I'm drunk but I literally have the ring.

I waited until she woke up and while doing that I went into the bathroom and did the usual. Brush my hair and my teeth, wash my face. Honestly I'm too drunk to get changed so I'm staying in my pjs.

Red plaid bottoms and a black shirt. It will be fine for whatever I'm planning. It was only like 5:06 right now and I was planning to propose at the beach in the sunrise.

Also I'm taking my guitar. I'm gonna sing that song while I wait for the sunrise to come up. I'm such a romantic I know.

"Sof." I said tapping her gently.

"Are you still drunk?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Most definitely" I paused beefier speaking again

"Get out of bed."

"It's so early."

"Please. I wanna show you something."

"Fine."

"Get into a swim suit darling." I shouted walking down the stairs and grabbing my guitar. Honestly I still haven't seen her eat in a while so she gonna eat Chick-fil-a with me.

ఌ ఌ ఌ
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I don't know what is going through his mind to wake up at 5 am but I'm literally not gonna complain. I took out a swimsuit from my duffel bag and got changed in the bathroom.

It was a plain black bikini. It also had this black cover up that goes around my waist so that was cute. But Roman wasn't in his swimsuit so that's confusing.

I went into Romans room and checked on Olive to see if she was doing okay. She was still Asleep so  that was fine.

I jogged downstairs and into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"Hey." Roman said widening his eyes and kissing me.

"Hi." I said tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Is Olive still asleep." He said digging his head into my neck.

"Mhm."

"I'll leave her a note."

"What are we doing?"

"Secret." He whispered walking away with his finger on his lips.

He quickly wrote a note to Olive telling her she can leave whenever and picked me up off of the counter. He grabbed his car keys and guitar then left the house taking me with him.

We drove for about 15 minutes and the sun was slowly starting to rise. Roman parked and then helped me out of the car taking his guitar with him.

"What's that?" I said pointing to the cave and walking towards it. He just followed behind me with a grin on his face. He's probably going to kill me now.

I'm kidding he loves me too much.

"Oh my god." I squealed walking into the cave.

"Is it for us?"

"Mhm." He hummed sitting down.

"Thank you." I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He looks so nervous. It's cute.

"Why are you look so scared?" I said pulling away from the kiss.