<3

oh my god.

the absolute biggest thank you to everyone who stuck around till the end of this book. holy shit. i know it wasn't perfectly written but the amount of support that was brought my way to my first ever fanfic is INSANE. so again.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

i remember seeing my book get like 10 reads and celebrating already over it, so never in my life did i ever think that it would get the amount of reads it had right now.

i've gotten so attached to these characters that i've been dragging out the posting of the epilogue,,,,,, but we're not done here yet,,,,,

drumroll pleaaaaasee,,,,,,

SURPRISE????

i've had my mind made up on this since probably chapter thirty something, when i realized that i had SO MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT for these fictional characters. c&s originally was only supposed to be 40 chapters long, but with me wanting to add more elements to the story, more drama or soft moments (admittedly even smut), i kept adding on to the story.

eventually some of the things i wanted to write wouldnt fit the book, and i felt like if i added them in it would stray away from the actual story, and i didn't want to turn my story into a duology or a
trilogy so HERE WE ARE!!

presenting: us | a series of one shots dedicated to the characters in the cigarettes & songs universe !!

these are collections of stories that could be from h&olive's school days, or it could be ten years into the future, so each chapter is set in specific timeframes that are in no particular order.

i love all the characters sm so you'll be seeing more on characters we didn't really get to focus on like arielle or ashly,,,,,, or even get a glimpse into olive's life in the three years that harry was gone.

it's a wildcard of a book honestly.
and i'll be posting chapters whenever i can.

another shameless promotion over here i'm just gonna..... drop this here..........

presenting: she | another h

presenting: she | another h.s fanfic of mine in the making

book description: "lives for the memory, a woman who's just in his head."

The full story of two online friends, separated by 3336.684 miles.

As they meet in an unexpected turn of events, the worst of inconveniences and timing never on their side, one simple miscommunication changes it all.

Harry and Daisy are polar opposites, that's what makes their friendship work. The realist and the hopeless romantic.

But it's funny how a little white lie could turn into this.

COMING SOON.

SOOOOOOO
if you're interested in either of those pls lmk i will be posting them later :DD and again, thank you so much for the support on my first book, makes me wanna cry. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

love always, and especially today,

— fee x