the prank

y/n- your name
v-vallyk
m-mike

Y/n and mike have been planning this prank on Vallyk for a while now and y/n decided that today was the day to do it since he was out with the rest of the boys. You set up your camera in the bedroom and you text Vallyk to see where he was and he said he was on his way back.

You and mike were waiting until they heard his car pull up to start making noises and rocking the bed back and forth. Vallyk came rushing up the stairs. He opened the door violently to see you and mike in bed together.
"What are y'all doing in bed together?" asked Vallyk.
"Well we were play fighting each other." said y/n.
"Play fighting under the sheets?" Asked Vallyk.
"Yeah we were playing that's all." said y/n.

You look at Vallyk eyeing mike to get out the house before something goes wrong. As mike leaves you run and grab your camera to shut it off. He looks at you curiously to what you were up to.

It's a prank babe. y/n said.
oh really? asked Vallyk kind of embarrassed for causing a scene.
you try to walk away but he grabs you by the neck and pins you on the wall.
"you've been making me really mad lately and I want you to feel my pain." Vallyk said in a deep sexy tone.
you look in his eyes as he pulls at your clothes signaling for you to take them off.
he takes off his shirt then his pants following his Calvin Klein boxers.
he pulls you to the bed not giving you a warning and starts sucking on your neck and slams into you. He goes in and out at a godly pace.

"Oh fuck Vallyk! Faster!" you said.
"That's not my name baby." He said.
"Please daddy faster!!" You said.

at this moments he's pounding into you. Only moaning and clapping filled the room.
"Oh fuck I'm about to cum!" you said trying not to let out a loud moan.
"Cum for me baby." Vallyk said.
You cum and he pulls out and grabs something from the nightstand.
"All fours now." He demanded.
I turn around and I hear a buzzing noise from a little distance. Before I could say anything, he put the vibrator on me and started to grab something else out the box.
I hear chains but when I feel the object it felt kinda fluffy. Then you remembered he grabbed some hand cuffs when y'all decided to stop by the sex shop.
You prepare yourself for the best sex ever as he bends your back all the way down.

All of a sudden he rams into you without warning letting a stream of cuss words come out your mouth. He removes the vibrator and replaces it with his finger circling your clit. You moan uncontrollably and bend your back even more from how much pleasure you were experiencing.

"Oh fuck y/n your so good at this!" said Vallyk.
"Yes daddy give me more!!" You said
You try to hold in your cum so he can keep giving you more pleasure but you release and road out your highs.
He pulls out after he came in you. (You we're on the pill).
You both put on some pajamas and cuddle until you fall asleep.

This is my first smut so I'm sorry if it's not the best.❤️