○•JeongChan•○

Ship: JeongChan Jeongin x Chan

Genre: Fluff

(Requested)

(quite long: 1579 words)

Text:

The Stray Kids members were hanging out around the dorms since it was their first day off in a while.

The group just finished promoting their new comeback and are more than happy to finally relax a bit.

Well. Most of them.

Chan on the other hand was trying to gather up the courage to ask the youngest of the group out on a date.

The leader had the biggest crush on the maknae and wanted to make him his boyfriend.

Pacing around his room, he thought about what we would wear and how he was gonna ask Jeongin out.

The producer was really nervous about just asking him. He didn't even know where he was gonna take the younger.

He eventually sat down on his bed and tried to take nap. He deserved it after this whole comeback. And of course, the Jeongin situation.

Smiling at the thought of the boy, Chan layed down and closed his eyes, slowly dozing off.

Jeongin sat in his shared room with Jisung, playing a board game. But after a while both of them got bored and went on their phones. Suddenly, Jisung asked, "Hey Jeongin. Could it be that you have a crush on Chan-Hyung? I've seen you stare at him more often lately."

At that, Jeongin blushed a deep shade of red. This gave Han his answer. Or, at least, that's what he thought it was. "So, is this a yes?"

The younger slowly nodded his head.

"Ha, I knew it", Jisung shouted loudly, to which the taller of the two shut him up by pushing his hands over the older's mouth.

"I always knew something was up with you two", the rapper stated.

"He probably doesn't even like me back. He probably doesn't even like boys", Jeongin whined. Oh how he wished Chan would like him back.

But oh how wrong he was.

Chan woke up not too long after he fell asleep to a shout that probably belonged to his fellow member, Han Jisung.

He sat up and dragged his tired and exhausted body towards Jisung's room to tell him to shut up. That's when he overheard the two males talking about something that caught his attention.

"You and Chan-Hyung would male such a great couple. I'd be your biggest fan!". Chan stood frozen behind the closed door, kind of shocked by what he just Jisung say.

"Yeah but like I said, he probably doesn't even like boys", Jeongin sighed.

'Oh shit. I never came out', Chan thought mentally cursing himself. "Hey, heads up, he definitely likes you back. I've also seen the way he looks at you", Jisung said.

'Oh shit again. He caught me staring?!'

After standing at the door for a while, he realized the two inside the room weren't even talking about him anymore. So he decided to leave and go back to his room to think about how he was gonna ask Jeongin out. Again.

He layed back down, considering it was getting late. He also finally came up with an idea.

꧁The Next Day ꧂

It was pretty late in the morning, when Chan decided, that this is the perfect time to ask the youngest out. So with a bit of confidence he went up to the taller boy's room.