Chapter 1

So, you know how people have something called swag? Well, that was just something someone came up with and everyone eventually joined in on it. Heck, even my friends in the US are getting into the swag thing. But, there was one girl that was born with swagaphelioma (made-up disease). Her name was Arisa Madcliffe. She had swag ever since the day she began to walk, crawl, speak, and everything in between. Her first words were, "Waz up, my fellows?" and the first time she walked, she had almost gotten run over by a Dodge truck. However, she believed that girls with swag never fell in love. But, that had changed when she was around the age of 15.

                                                                                        ~

A girl with brown hair and blue eyes was looking at herself in the mirror while adjusting her Chicago Bulls cap just the way she wanted it.

She was wearing a grey shirt with Kermit the Frog on it with baggy jeans and red high tops. She had on a bracelet that said, "Zombies are awesome" and her brown hair was extremely bouncy with her hat on top her head.

Someone knocked on her bedroom door.

"Door's open." the girl said nonchalantly.

A girl with light brown hair and brown eyes walked into the room with her hands on her hips.

She was wearing a neon yellow short sleeve with a weird sketchy smiley face on it, a thin black belt on her waist with black short shorts and black velvet boots with a flat bottom. She had two metal skull bracelets on her left hand and she had blue diamond heart stud earrings.

"Arisa! Are we ready to head to the beach or what?" the girl asked.

Arisa laughed as she turned around to face her friend.

"Of course, Angelique. Besides, who would miss going to the beach?" Arisa asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she walked over to Angelique.

Angelique scoffed at what Arisa had said.

"Obviously you." the two of them headed out the door. "Besides, you'd rather go skateboarding than hanging out on the beach, anyway!" Angelique pointed out.

"I only said I would come because of the smoothies. If they weren't selling smoothies, then I would've gone skateboarding in a heartbeat!" Arisa declared as she grabbed her iPhone 5 from on the kitchen counter and called out to her mom.

"MOM! Me and Angelique are gonna go to the beach!" Arisa hollered at the top of her lungs.

 "Okay! Be back by 5, please!" her mom called out.

"Huh? Mom, where are you? I can't hear you!" Arisa called out as she began to search around the house for her.

"I'm in the living room." she replied.

Arisa and Angelique looked at each other weirdly before walking into the living room and they saw her mom doing yoga.

"Mom...? Why are you doing that?" Arisa asked.

"I need to lose some weight." her mom told her.

Arisa scoffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You should just switch over to Weight Watchers, Mom." Arisa said sarcastically.

"It's too late for that, honey. Now, you and Angelique go have fun." she said.

Arisa just simply shrugged ash she grabbed Angelique's arm and pulled her out of the house.

"The beach isn't that far, right?" Arisa asked.