𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ఌ ఌ ఌ
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑:

"RAFAEL SI TU N'ARRÊTES PAS DE COURIR TON VA TOMBER"
[Rafael if you don't stop running you will fall.]

Why on earth did she want kids. It's actually crazy. He hasn't stopped running and I need to change his diaper.

"You look so stupid." Azrael said walking down the stairs smirking.

"Shut the fuck up." I said chasing Rafael.

"Raf come here." He said holding his hands out. He ran into his arms and Azrael gave me a smirk. That
fucker.

"I will shoot you Azrael."

"Don't say that around him." He said holding his head close to his chest and turning around dramatically.

"Why don't you like me." I said fake crying grabbing him. I changed his diaper and set him down letting him run around.

I jogged up the stairs and into our room and saw Sof talking with Maya.

"Hey love." I said lifting her head up by her chin, kissing her forehead and then waving at Maya. She waved back at me with a smile and I walked into the bathroom to get my phone.

Everytime I loose my phone it always ends up in there. I haven't even taken my phone in there.

Anyways today we are all going to Akios grave stone since it's his 2 years. God knows how much I miss him. I cant even put it into words. I still get nightmares every now and then.

I feel hate the feeling of waking up and having to touch my heart just to make sure I was breathing okay. Especially when Sof was pregnant I hated to wake her up.

Talking about Sof me and her are now married. I know cool right.

That sounds so weird but so perfect at the same time. I always knew everything would be fine when I got engaged to her. She never fails to put a smile on my face.

And we had rafael last year and he's only just learnt how to run so now he does it a lot. He has more energy then Mishu.

Mayas definitely improved aswell. She gets up every morning and Sofia wakes up to eat breakfast with her so that she's not by herself.

To be honest out of all of us it must have sucked the worse for Maya.

"ROMAN." Azrael screamed from downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs to see Rafael on the floor crying.

"What happened." I know he's just being dramatic so I don't care as much as I should

"I don't know." Azrael said trying to shush him.

"Raf." I muttered picking him up and taking him upstairs. I went into the bedroom and put him on Sofia's lap.

How dare he shut up when he's with Sofia. He clearly has favouritism and I'm not up for it.

"He loves me more then you." Sofia said winking at me. I flipped her off just because.

"Get ready girls." I said leaving the room. I walked downstairs to see Azrael in a suit. When the fuck did he get changed. He was staring blankly at the wall which most definitely isn't normal.