Chapter 8

Jungkook get inside the lecture hall with his bleed lips of fighting with Mingyu just now. He take a glance of tzuyu deeply makes she quickly look away. She also feels guilty out of sudden because she was the one that cause the two of them fighting. But... It's not her fault too! Jungkook was the one that grabbing her bag first!

"Alright! I have a big news to you guys!" The lecturer suddenly said makes all of the student look infront, really in curious.

"What is it madam?!" A guy shout.

"We.... Will have a final exam for this semester next week! So this week's gonna be your study week! Good luck!" The lecturer said as all of the student groaning and sighing. Yeah, just like usual. Exam is the most cruel enemy to everyone! But .. study week gonna be fun! Because all the lecturers will not get inside to give a lessons as they give all the students a free time to study by themselves!

Jimin groaning and so do the other boys.

"Arghh I hate exam papers!!!!" Jimin mumbled while resting his head on the table. Really in frustrated!

"I will count on you eunwoo-ah, namjoon-ah!" Jin said as they all giggled because of that. Jungkook raising his eyebrows as he was thinking something bad. But of course good for him and his members!

"Tzuyu-ah, you are a top student at your old college right?!" Nayeon suddenly ask as tzuyu slowly nodding to her.

"Good! Give us a hint!" Momo said makes tzuyu slightly eyes widened. What hint? How?

"H-how could I! Erm just let's study together! We will achieve a good result if we study!" Tzuyu said and earning a groaned from all of the girls. They hate study and hate taking exam but their grades was not that bad! They will always being in the middle of the list!

-

Tzuyu still study in the lecture hall at the night even though all of the students already going back. She stay still reading the book and having some revision. That's why she can be a top student! Look at her efforts! She stretching her hand a little before look around.

"I'm thirsty!" She mumbled and stood up from her seat. She walk to the vending machine and buy a can of cola before walk again. When she arrived in front of the lecturer's room, she could see a black figure makes she gulping in afraid. Jungkook who was the one that inside the lecturer's room somehow notice she was looking at him. He tilt his head a little and walk to the door, open the door makes her eyes widened seeing it was him!

"What are you--"

"Who's there??!!!" A guard shout and turn on the lights towards the two of them. Jungkook immediately grabbing her hand and drag her to the big shelf. He pulling her closer by her waist as they were hiding behind the shelf. His breath and heart get quicker in nervous as he thought that they might be busted by that guard! Tzuyu gulping and she could feels his breath on her cheeks and her hand was resting nicely on his chest. She can't help but staring into his nervous, sweaty face.

The guard step become more loud as if the guard was a meter away from them.

"Shh" Jungkook mouth towards her and put his finger on her lips makes her heart thumping loudly in sudden. The guard look around and shrugged his shoulder before walk away from the lecturer's room makes Jungkook finally can breath calmly. He panting and immediately look at her as he really in quiet shock of what he do before. He didn't realize that he was this close to her! Their eyes meeting each other and keep staring as if they never hating each other before.

He really in mesmerized of her beauty. Her straight and slightly wavy brown hair, her eyebrows, her eyes and everything about her makes he crazy right now! He gulping and averted his eyes onto her lips as he being more lost control this time. She also the same. She really forget that he was her enemy! She feels like she was getting spelled by his eyes!

He suddenly bend his head and come closer to her makes she gulping. He staring every inch of her face before slowly getting more closer and lastly make his lips landed on her lips. He close his eyes, feelings her touch and her taste. He started to moving his lips as she also can't help but respond to it. He was too good to getting reject! He pull her closer by her nape and deepened the kiss more as the sounds of their kissing hearing all over this room. He really dominate the kiss and keep sucking, biting over her lips. He really lost in this kiss and so do her.

She suddenly realized it and immediately pushing him at his chest makes the kiss broke. He could see her cheeks reddened which make her more pretty.

"Jerk." She said while slightly rolling her eyes and quickly walk away leaving him. He still stunned alone there. He can't believe that he kiss her! The lips that before this slice him with her cruel and rude words before this actually taste really good and sweet for him. He lost his first kiss..

She also feels the same. In disbelief.

'He was a playboy and obviously he already kissing someone before! And maybe he always kiss random girls like this right?!'

That's what she thought makes she smirking sarcastically in annoyed and regret! The bad things is... She kissing him back! She really in regret right now!