five

Aurora was sad. It was exactly a week and a half after Harry had brought her, her hamster Rabbit and despite this, Aurora was sad. Aurora had allowed Harry to name the hamster since he was the one who brought her after all, he took this role very seriously and thought long and hard about it for a good five hours before presenting the name Rabbit. Of course there was a very long debate with points such as "Harry you can't name a hamster Rabbit!" And "Why not? Is there a hamster naming rule book?" and well long story short, the hamster is called rabbit.

Harry and Aurora and been together everyday since Harry had moved in 2 weeks ago and you could say they were getting very close. Aurora had been happy for the most part of it, she had her moments but today was different from the moment she woke up and had the overwhelming urge to swallow a handful of pills or slit her wrists, she knew she'd struggle to get through it.

She laid there completely still in her bed with thoughts such as "You don't deserve to live." And "You are a disgusting fat bitch." circling round and round in her head all things he used to tell her until she could hear nothing else. Aurora let heavy sobs wrack over her entire body as she scratched aimlessly and relentlessly at her legs in some sort of attempt to calm herself down. With blood dripping heavily down her legs and tears aimlessly falling down her cheeks Aurora somehow found herself climbing back up through the skylight in the attic and onto the roof. She delicately sat down on the slabs of brick ,burrowing her face into her hands as tears continued to stream out of her eyes. She'd been sat on the roof for around ten minutes seriously debating on ending everything when a fimilair voice called out to her.

"Princess" Harry's voice echoed through the streets making Aurora want to cry even harder. She remained with her face buried in her hands not bothpering to look up.

"Princess?" Harry repeated his voice sounding indefinitly closer, Aurora simply shook her head harshly in response, letting out a strangled sob.

"Princess..please,what's wrong? Your scaring me." Harry called up to her, his voice laced with concern. Aurora's chest suddenly felt heavier as she struggled to breathe, her hands started to shake as she pulled them away from her face. Panic took over her body as her lungs felt like they were caving in, not knowing what to do she looked down at Harry in some sort of plee.

"Aurora is your front door unlocked?" Harry asked quickly, his breathing also picking up. He didnt actually wait for a response before he ran towards her front door, swinging it open revealing the inside. He spent no time looking around, sprinting up the staires two at a time until he saw a ladder leading up to the attic which he guessed is how Aurora got up there in the first place.

Pulling himself up through the skylight Harry steadily balanced himself against the brick before he shuffled quickly over to Aurora.

Harry felt his heart crack in two as he stared at the shaking girl in front of him, blood was caked down her legs and her face showed nothing but fear and sadness. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her into his chest as he turned her face to meet his.

"Aurora..princess listen to me. You have to calm down ok?" Harry coaxed, running a hand soothingly up and down her arm. Aurora clutched onto Harry as if her life depended on it as her heart continued to beat at unnatural pace.

"H-Harry..I c-can't.. Br-reathe." Aurora stuttered, looking desperatly into Harry's eyes.

"Aurora..please.. Take deep breathes..ready? In..and out..In..and out. Your doing so well princess." Harry coached, moving his hand to run through Auroras hair. Slowly Aurora took deep breathes in and out focusing on nothing but the sweet things Harry was mumbling to calm her down.

"You're ok Aurora..You're ok..I promise." Harry soothed finaly feeling Auroras breathing slow down.

"Im s-sorry." Aurora choked out, feeling nothing but embarrasment and shame.