Pet

"Oh Sansy!~ come out come out wherever you are~"

Sans hugged his legs had he tried to sink deeper into his hiding spot.

"Sansy~ come on it's no time for games your brother is going to be home soon and I'd rather be gone before he arrives~"

Sans shrunk further wishing to just merge with the floor below him.

"Come on Sansy~ it's time to go home~"

Looking through the small space between the doors to his hiding spot he could see him, Blueberry. He was walking through the hallway opening doors and searching through the rooms slowly making his way to him. He was carrying a light blue leather leash used to attach to a matching light blue collar currently residing around Sans neck.

If he had ever known sweet little Blue was anything close to like this he would never have let this happen. It had begun 3 weeks ago Sans work schedule had changed so he was home alone for an hour before his brother got home from his work shift. After a few days Blue had at some point heard of his shift change and started coming to hang out with him for that hour and honestly Sans enjoyed his company. Blue had come over everyday for the next 3 weeks just to hang out, they would mostly just chat but sometimes Blue would convince Sans to cook with him. Today Blue had come carrying a light blue bag with him the contents of the bag unknown to him. Since blue had been coming over so much Sans trusted him to close the front door without need to watch this now he has come to regret that. Blue told him he had brought Sans a gift but he has to close his eyes to receive it. He trusted Blue so he did what he asked, that was his second mistake. If it wasn't for the fact that he could feel his magic get blocked by the new accessory on his neck he would not have opened his eye intime to see the leash and knock out drugs he had at the ready. Barely slipping from his grasp he managed to run and hide in the closet at the end of the hall unable to use his magic.

So that's where he was at now hiding and hoping someone would get home before Blue reached him. With the collar on he couldnt open any shortcuts or use and of his magic and with his measley 1 hp he is completely at Blue's mercy the only thing protecting him from the skeleton being a few more feet and the closet door.

"Sansy I'm growing impatient I'm done playing games" his tone changed from his originally playful voice to something irritable and annoyed.

Hearing his voice like that Sans let out a tiny whimper quickly cupping his mouth in his hands and sinking farther back into the closet away from the door.

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

Thankfully he didn't seem to hear it but what he heard next tho at first filling him with hope quickly changed to dread as he heard a knock coming from the currently locked front door.

"Oh looky Sansy looks like your brother is home I wanted to leave before he got here but oh well... Oh I know he can help me find you!~" his voice changed back to a playful one filled with glee as his foot steps slowly retreated from the hallway and to the front door.

𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨?!?

"Hello Paps! I'm glad to see you home I'm sorry about the locked door I must not have realized I locked it you know act of habit keeping my own door at home locked!" Blue said just loud enough so Sans could hear the conversation from anywhere in the house.