•~•~•Ch@pter-01•~•~•

On a bed we can see a couple sleeping on the extreme ends ,far from each other but they are facing each other.Its 6am and our lovely nandini woke up and saw Manik the first thing in the morning.She joined her hands and prayed to her aiyappa for everyone's well-being.
Nandini's POV
"Aiyappa,please keep manik,fab5, bhai,navya and them happy and healthy"
She looked to her right and saw Manik she thought,he looks so pure like this.how can he be so perfect.I really wish manik that everything was normal Between us.ughhhhh.how can I forget normal word doesn't exist for people like me and it's good u r far from me,I don't wanna drag you in my mess.
She kisses.his forehead and leaves for her morning business.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As soon as she goes manik opens her eyes and thinks, why does she pretend even when we are alone. Ofcourse she is trying to come close to me but why did it feel so good.....damn it manik it was not good.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Nandini comes out wearing a pink dress without any makeup  and stands infront of the balcony door and smiles looking at the bright sun

Manik sees her and is lost in her beauty.nandini has yet not seen him and goes to the mirror she gathers all her hair at one side and tries tying her dress's string(dori) but fails  as soon as she turns manik looks another side and wakes up.
Nandini shyly  says,"Good morning" looking down .
Manik being Manik ignored her and went straight away to the washroom saying ,"don't even think these tricks are gonna work with me ".Nandini felt a little hurt but ignored this feeling and went to the wardrobe and took out a beautiful light blue blazer ,white shirt for him and went downstairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Manik's POV
I came out of the washroom and saw that everything I needed was kept there perfectly alligned like everyday.I don't get it why she does it when I don't even touch them.well......her choice is so good and classy I just like everything she chooses but am not gonna wear this and give her any hope .Damn man today she was looking soooooo pretty 🦋 and her milky white back was sooooo good  in the morning I just wanted to kiss the hell out of her.what the...Manik what are you thinking she is not what she shows . She is just another gold digger after your money ,looks and fame don't even fall for her all girls are same and she is no different.Yes she is just a money minded lady .I took out another outfit which was exact opposite of hers a black shirt and a maroon blazer (in media box) .I took my watch and other things which were different and not the ones she placed.Though.she placed my favourite watch there but how can I even take a thing of her choice .
I went downstairs taking my file and saw maa
"Morning maa",I wished kissing her forehead and she taped my cheek and said, "good morning mannu".
I looked around and saw Nandini was nowhere around.
"why do you care where she is?",mocked my mini me
"Of course I don't it was just genuine",I retorted.
"Yaa just genuine!!"
I sat for the breakfast and ate in a hurry and left for the office.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Nandini's POV
I came down and saw that maa was sitting and reading the newspaper I went to her and back hugged her saying,"good morning mamma".
She gave me s lovely smile and said ,"Good morning baccha, where is your husband"
My husband!?? Only if she knew,I thought sarcastically
Nevertheless,I replied with a smile ,"He is getting ready".
"I know beta my son is a little closed off but situations made him so u just be a little patient and see he is gonna love you a lot",she said
I just smiled shying at her last sentence.
I wonder what happened in his past that made him so closed off and insecure .
Just then my phone popped up with a notification,it was my pa saying that there is an emergency in the hospital.
J said to maa,mumma I have to leave please haive your breakfast there's an emergency"
She said,"atleast have the juice beta"
I said,"no maa I need to leave now" took an apple from the table and left taking my handbag and labcoat.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Manik on the other hand was driving to his office thinking about his meeting.
He reached there and was sitting in his cabin thinking about Nandini.
Why would she marry me knowing that I won't give her a chance
Then suddenly her morning look came in front of him he thought she looked so pretty but I know looks are always deceiving.
He was thinking so and didn't notice FAB5 coming inside and settling themselves on the couch.
Cabir smirked and started singing

Khayalon ka shehar...
Tu jaane tere hone se hi aabaad hai
Hawayein haq mein...
Wohi hai aate jaate jo tera naam le

Deti hain jo sadayein
Hawayein, hawayein
Na jaane kya batayein
Hawayein, hawayein

Mukti understanding her evil twin played alone ,"kiske khayalo me ghum ho bhai aap?"
Cabir put an arm around Mukti's shoulder and said Nandini ke or kya !"
Manik said," you allhear that too early morning?"
Alya said."Don't tell me Manik you forgot we have to discuss about our next album yaar!"
Before Manik could reply our
Cabira said,"ab agar sara time khayalo k sheher me rahega to ye hi hoga na ."
Dhruv said,"stop if Cabir buddy might be busy "
Manik said," yes buddy you are only understanding"
Dhruv replied ,"yup we understand you need time with your wife "
They all burst out laughing!!!!!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

.that's it for the first update guys
Do vote and comment and share
your reviews
All the pics are taken from internet none of them are mine.
Do not copy my work
P.S.:)