The phone message

Milan, Italy

One direction

The room is silent while the boys what for there interviewer to come in. The silence is broken with a phone ringing. Everyone looks around to see who's phone it is but no one answers it. Out of nowhere a phone message starts to play.

"Hey it's freya, haven't heard from you in years...."

Liam sits upright and listens to the voice that mysteriously played.

"I guess that promise that you made me last time didn't mean that much to you at all...."

"Does anyone know who that is?" Louis asked trying to do figure out who the phone girl is.

"Sorry for the 57th call" the voice message ended.

"57 fucking phone calls. Who would want to phone someone that much." Louis looked around and Niall replied.

"It must just be a desperate fan or something." All the boys laugh which is then interrupted by a door slamming open.

"Boys, stop lounging around and do a vocal warm up or something useful for once!" Simon yells as he works out of the room.

"Simon, did you leave your phone in here?" Harry asks as he hands it to him. "I think someone called. Her name was Freya but it went straight to voicemail and she said she had called you 57 times. Who is she?"

The 5 second silence felt like a lifetime and Louis asked again. "Simon, who the fuck is she?"

"None of your business, that's who she is!" Simon was going red in the face as per usual.

"But that don't make sense." Niall wasn't the smartest human on the planet.

"If you don't tell us, we are not working," Zayn really wanted to know I suppose.

Simon huffed and puffed like the wolf in the three pigs. "Fine, she is my daughter but i haven't spoke to her in years so don't even try to track her down."

All the boys looked at each other. All 5 of them know they were thinking the same thing.

"Okay, okay we know! Harry said as Simon walked out of the room. "So we are all thinking the same thing yeah?"

"You know it," Liam replied with a smile.