Chapter 5

Niel finished really early than he though. He was confused and so did the other library staff however their manager stated that today will be half day as the Prince of Starlight has an important event tomorrow afternoon. Niel just rolled his eyes. Is the Prince finally getting married? Niel thought.

Niel just sighed and left the library. Upon leaving, he saw that same golden blonde boy who he met at the library. Niel noticed that he is with another boy who is slightly taller then the blonde.

They were both hugging each other, giving them affection to each other and showering them with love. Niel smiled at them. They reminded him of Ricky and Changjo. These two always show love and affection to each other and even got married! I wish I get to have life like this and somebody that will always be with him. Niel thinking while trying not to hold his tears. Seeing Ricky and Changjo along with that couple reminded of him and his ex boyfriend.

His ex boyfriend Myungsoo was always with his side even after the death of Niel's parents he was here for him, showing love and affection to him. However last year Myungsoo surprisingly dumped Niel and found someone else. Niel heart dropped wanting to know answers of why he would do this. Turns out Myungsoo cheated on him behind Niel's back with the same guy and felt like Niel wasn't special anymore since he's always busy in work and his brother.

After the news, Niel couldn't sleep for days and couldn't even meet his friends because he felt jealous that his friends got to be together and get married. Even his childhood best friend Chunji got married to his high school sweetheart L.joe and is expecting their first child soon.

Eventually he got his ex boyfriend out of his mind and can now enjoy his work and his friends despite his brother's troubles. Right now Niel isn't the mood for another relationship but he was planning on downloading a dating app that Ricky recommended.

Niel drove to his house hoping to see what this prince interview is about. When he got to his house, he saw a few cups on his porch. Niel groaned and banged his head on the door.

"Oh no... did Yeonjun skipped school just to have another party again... didn't he know the consequences of this" Niel whisper while gritting his teeth.

"Changjo I told you to bring the whiskey in your house why did you left it here..." Niel sighs and opened the door only to see the worse. Niel saw his brother Yeonjun drunk with his two best friends Wooyoung and Changbin while their other friends playing ping pong on the dinner table.

Niel's eyes widened and yelled at Yeonjun. "AHN YEONJUN WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!"

Some of Yeonjun's flinched while hearing Niel's screeching while Yeonjun turned to see his brother and rolled his eyes.

Crap... did he got a half day as well... man the fun was just getting started. Yeonjun looked at his friends while still drunk.

"Alright guys sorry but the party is over. My party pooper brother is here now you guys need to leave." His friends groaned and started packing up and waving at him.

"Kay seeya at Monday Yeonjun take care." His best friend Wooyoung said. Once he left he started getting cleaning up because he doesn't his brother to annoy the hell out of him more.

"CARE TO TELL ME WHATS GOING DID YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL JUST TO HAVE A DAMN PARTY AGAIN?!" Niel went back to yell at his brother.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Calm down we had a half day today and a day off tomorrow because of the Prince's event happening tomorrow." Niel just glanced at his brother.

"WELL OKAY BUT IT DOESN'T EXUSE YOU TO HAVE ANOTHER PARTY ARE YOU GONNA GET IN TROUBLE LIKE LAST TIME? I ALMOST LOST CUSTODY OF YOU BECAUSE OF THAT INCIDENT!"

"Relax! We took the bus home and none of my friends even have their driving licence yet." Yeonjun yelled as Niel started to get annoyed by his brother's yelling.

Niel sighs in relief knowing that they took the bus but he was annoyed about Yeonjun throwing a party. "BUT STILL! YOU CANT BE DOING THIS IVE NOTICE IN THE PAST TWO YEARS THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST TWO YEARS? DO I NEED TO SEND YOU TO THE REHABILITATION GROUP AGAIN?"

Now getting annoyed, Yeonjun yelled at him back.

"THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME HYUNG! GOD WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ON MY NOSE ABOUT EVERYTHING? YOU EVEN WENT TO MY SCHOOL JUST TO CHECK ON ME! YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSED I WAS WHEN I SAW YOU?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU. EVER SINCE MOM AND DAD'S PASSING YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING STRANGE LATELY AND COMING HOME LATE. IM DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY! GOD WHY CANT YOU JUST BE LIKE YOUR FRIENDS HUENINGKAI AND SOOBIN?! YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT HAVE THE SAME ENERGY AS YOUR EARLY HIGH SCHOOL SELF?" Niel yelled at him in reply. He really cares about his brother's well being.

Yeonjun felt like he wanted to smash something especially since his brother compared his nicer friends but couldn't because he didn't want the argument to be long. "SHUT THE FUCK UP HYUNG! THERES IS NOTHING STRANGE ABOUT ME! THIS IS WHO I AM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! GOD HOW DARE YOU BRING UP HUENINGKAI AND SOOBIN I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WISH I NEVER HAVE A HYUNG LIKE YOU!" Yeonjun probably didn't know what he said because he was still drunk but it made Niel gobsmacked.

Did he really meant that... No Niel your crazy he's still really drunk he probably didn't know what to say... he's still loves you very much but can't show it... those thoughts kept on running threw Niel's head. Niel replied with a stern voice but not yelling anymore.

"Just... go to your room... I will clean up the mess... just get some rest please your still drunk. Don't come out till dinner time. Your grounded for the weekend." God did Niel don't want to use the word grounded but since he has no choice...

Yeonjun just rolled his eyes and growled at him before going upstairs and shutting the door as loudly as he could. He could care less if he was grounded. At least it was just the weekend.

Once Yeonjun was in his room, Niel sighed and started cleaning the mess Yeonjun and his friends made. After he cleaned up he sat on the couch and took out his phone and started texting his friend Ricky.

Niel: Hey Ricky can you come to my house?

Ricky: Sure hyung... but what's wrong did Yeonjun throw another party again?

Niel: Yes and we got into another argument again, But this time worse... I really need some company since Chunji couldn't

Ricky: Oh you poor thing! I'll be there in ten minutes just wait for me hyung I love you 💕

Niel: I love you too bestie 💕

Niel sighed and put his phone away. He rested his head on the couch while still thinking about the argument he had with his brother. He slowly started to cry thinking about all the memories he had with brother and knowing he will not return to his old self.