16. I got feelings in my veins

Counting days in a prison is quite impossible.
You are in a cell separated from the whole world ... a window letting u see the sky and a small part of the garden. It's almost like a picture. Just the colour of the sky changes. And the clouds , they come and go. They mock at ur caged state. They laugh and say "Look I'm free. I'm fine. I'm happy. I'm loved unless u monster".
Monster .....
Really?
A girl brutally killing some criminals who were left out by 'justice system' for her brother,  for innocents to walk out freely. Indeed a monster.

"Killing is not the only way for revenge Y/n"
That voice?
The girl looked up.
To meet two beautiful eyes on the other side of the bars.
Those eyes are dangerous.
She looked away

Y/n: wow look who is here?
Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung: You hate me right?

Y/n: Unfortunately no.

No. Not again. That feeling is back in him. It never left. But today those butterflies in him kept swirling around. They heard the melodious music of love  again.
He didn't waste any time.

Taehyung: Remember last time u officially kidnapped me?

She smiled.

Y/n: Yes

He opened up the bars

Taehyung: Guess it's my turn.

What?

She looked at him.
Confusion clearly visible in her eyes.

Y/n: You are helping a criminal?

Taehyung: who unfortunately owns my heart.

She felt it too. Inside her that feelings grew up. This melody can't be composed. It can't be heard by everyone. It's only them. Who can hear. Who can fall in it. Who can dance in it like they are hypnotised.

Y/n: But why are you helping me.

Taehyung: Quick we don't have time. Lisa can't hold back the officers for long.

Y/n: Lisa?!!

Taehyung: Yes now be quick. She took away the all the members in the name of daily health checkup. There is one officer here we have to escape from him now.

They slowly came out. Luck was with them for sure otherwise how could the officer's phone buzzed at that particular moment and he got distracted over a small phone call?
Getting inside his car. The young man drove away as fast as he could. The escaping prisoner covered her face. Everything felt super fast and confusing for the young girl. Why is she believing him again? It was dark outside. The car stopped in front of an empty park.

Taehyung: You will go on your own from here. Make sure your wig is all good. And you name is Kim Alice remember. Here is your passport and visa flight in ½ hour. So be quick.

Y/n: Wait first I need some answers.

Taehyung: Fine! Be quick.

Y/n: Why all this?

Taehyung: to save you from the life you don't deserve.

Y/n: Why you two?

Taehyung: Cause we care.

Y/n: You suspected me all this time?

Taehyung: No. I got to know about this just in that moment.

Y/n: Will we meet again?

Taehyung: maybe not.

Y/n: then this is the end.

Taehyung: Story's over?

Y/n: maybe.

She slowly moved towards the exit. Unwillingly.
Can time be stopped?
Unfortunately no.

That's it. I can't

Y/n ran back to him.
Taehyung stood still. He couldn't move as the girl came and hugged him.
She whispered

Y/n: If this the end then let me tell you this. I love you

Taehyung hugged her back. All these days, he heard her saying this in his dreams. But never imagined the dream would arrive like this. Why now? When everything is over. Or maybe this is the beginning.

Taehyung: I love you too

There. It's  happening. The time stopped. Two souls finally came together. But they have to leave too.

~~~~~~~~
Y/n:will you leave this city now?

Taehyung: Yes in few days.

Y/n: How can I contact you back?

Taehyung: Contacting me won't be safe.

Y/n: then?

Taehyung: We will return. After few years of hiding, people will forget you. But promise me you won't kill anyone?

Y/n: I promise.

Taehyung: if  possible I will return here. If you can return too then we may meet here again?
Y/n nodded.

Y/n: then let me take my leave now Love.

Taehyung: I will wait for you.

Y/n: mee too.

The girl ran away.

She finally escaped the prison.

But she left behind her beloved. With the hope. They will meet again.
.

"Breaking news: The serial killer Butterfly  or Min Y/n escaped the prison

"Breaking news: The serial killer Butterfly  or Min Y/n escaped the prison."

"Breaking news: after no trace of the serial killer and no other murder taking place, it is confirmed that Min Y/n is dead"

Who thought that I have to hear my own death news. But like you said I'm  safe. Min Y/n is gone. This is Kim Alice. Cute name. But where are you now? Taehyung?