Prologue

(Y/n) POV)

I walked down a random sidewalk sipping on a juice box. Music played in my earbuds as the night sky was brightened by the lights of the city. As I walked I saw what looked like a school off in the distance, and a weird smoky aura came from it.

"Looks like I'm late to a party." I sped up slightly as I walked toward the school. As I neared I felt the energy that came from it. As I walked in onto campus I saw the wall literally get blown to pieces as a black haired boy and a one big ugly curse fly out. The run toward the thing as I jumped. The curse ran towards him as a pink haired boy punches the thing. I then come down and flip, my leg begins to heat up as I flip and slam my foot down on the things head.

???: "Itadori! Why can't you understand to take those two and run?! And you! Get out of here now!" The boy who I'm guessing is Itadori speaks.

Itadori: "You're in big trouble yourself!" The curse grabs him and slams him to the ground before throwing him.

???: "Only curses can exorcise other curses! You can't beat it!" I slurp down the last of my juice box before crushing it and tossing it over my shoulder.

Itadori: "Is this the time to be saying that?! You're going to die at this rate!"

"My, my... This seems to be quite... the predicament. I guess that means you should be glad I'm here." I roll up the sleeves of the jacket I was wearing and flames coat my fist. "Let's see how you like fire." I run at the thing, dodging its attacks as I throw a good clean punch into it's face. It skids back and growls at me before swiping at me. I jump to dodge and do so. Itadori was also dodging and fighting for his life.

Itadori: "If I went home now, I'd be having nightmares! Besides, I have my own troublesome curse already!" He dodges a punch but gets hit by another. A finger flies into the air as the curse catches him. I jumped back next to the unknown kid and weighed my options. Itadori then catches the finger in his mouth but doesn't eat it.

???: "You idiot! Hand it over to me or you'll be eaten, too!" The curse tries to eat him but he plants his feet on its teeth. Itadori then tosses the finger into the air.

Itadori: "There is a way to save everyone! I just need some cursed energy, right, Fushiguro?!

Fushiguro: "Don't! Don't do it."

"I don't know what's happening, but that doesn't seem smart!" Itadori then chomps down and swallows the finger. As the curse goes to eat Itadori he literally explodes its hands before jumping back to gain distance. The curse rushes him but with a swipe of his hand the thing gets ripped in half. Weird tattoo like markings appeared on Itadori's face. A different voice begins to laugh as I see another eye pop out on the side of his head.

"Itadori": "Ah, I knew it! The light feels best in the flesh!" He then proceeds to rip off Itadori's jacket. "A cursed spirit's flesh is so boring. Where are the people The women?! What a wonderful era to be in. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marvelous! It'll be a massacre!" He laughs until his own hand grabs his face.

Itadori: "What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back."

Not Itadori: "How are you able to move?"

Itadori: "I mean, it's my body."

Fushiguro: "Don't move! You're no longer human." Itadori sounds confused. "Under jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!"

"Oh."

Itadori: "Wait, really, I'm just fine!" The markings begin to disappear. "More importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital." Fushiguro hesitates for a moment.