Ch. 30 A decision that changes Team 7

Kurai's POV
I woke up in the hospital, near my bed was Kakashi. I looked around and remembered what happened.  The fight, the words said and the sacrifices made. Sensei had noticed I'm awake he left to call the hokage. Lady Tsunade had already been with the others who were already awake. " I'm going to check on you so you can go after. "
Thirty minutes later
I walked down the streets of Konaha.
My hands in my pocket I went to my secret hiding place. I walked near the Uchiha compound and I went to the bushes and I turned so many times around trees till I found the lake and training ground hidden in the compound. I sat down on the ground near the lake. I sat there skipping stones and watching it ripple. " Don't worry you can get past this. But get stronger so you can protect the friends you still have. Then focus on the others who left." Kakashi said. " Your right but where am I going to find someone to train me." I asked mockingly holding in laughter. "Me obviously but we have to go to the hokage" he said cheerfully. We then transported to the hokage's mansion. " Well Nick I thought I should tell you this. Naruto shall be going with Jiraya to train for two and half years. Sakura shall be training with me for the same time period and you with Kakashi. Naruto shall be leaving today so see him off dismissed" Tsunade said. I walked to the BBQ restaurant and ordered some beef and pork. I waited by flipping a shuriken and catching it with a senbon until my food was ready. I paid for the food and took it with me to the gates. I saw Jiraya and Naruto about to go. " See ya in two and a half years mate" I said. " When I get back we'll have a fight believe it " Naruto said.  He the turned around him and Jiraya leaving. " Bye!" I yelled. As he became a blur of orange. In two years.