Yb(Peter)xreader part 2

Then something happens...

       He straps me by my hands on a bed?!
Of course I try to fight back, once and only once I kick him in the face.. let's just say.. instantly regretted doing that because after he strapped me down, I kicked him in the nose.. I think I broke it. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, he went back into the room and held it to my neck. "Darling~ why did you kick me in the nose..? I thought we could be forever? Didn't you say we would be together forever love~?" I recognize what he was saying, fuck.  I made that promise to him on the first date. (My AU) his nose was bleeding out and it looked like he didn't even feel anything?!
He puts the knife on the nightstand and walks away. I never told him I knew how to escape. I use my foot and grabbed the knife and cut off one side of the straps, I pick up the knife with  my hand and cuts the other side. I see a window and look down from it,  "first floor huh" I whisper while I open the window. *creak* I look towards the end of the room and see a shadow, I jump out with the knife and run.

   A few hours later.
  I finally got to town, thank god.. I know where TK lives so I run to his house, I bang on the door until they answer. "Y/N? What are you doing here at 1:37 in the morning?" They yawn. They let me in ad I explained what happened. They call the police, I cant get my head together.. it was kinda hot but scary af. When the police get there  I was sent to questioning. I told them everything and got him. Little did I know a police officer also liked me right as they saw me..