Fernanda lore 💀💀

Illustration by Anya

Fernanda.

That's what they named her, when she was born.

When Fernanda was born, her parents honestly didn't care about her. Fernanda's enemy, Rachel also known as hot mama emo, Fernanda's parents used to compare Fernanda to Rachel, as in Rachel was their daughter instead.

Fernanda was really kind and caring, yet no one believed her because of the rumours of her bullying Rachel. During those specific times, Fernanda got expelled, yet she somehow managed to graduate I don't fucking know how.

During Fernanda's graduation ceremony, only her parents showed up, but only because of Rachel. All the other capybaras, being happy with their parents and constantly flexing on Fernanda were quite annoying for her. After her graduation, Fernanda moved to another country, unfortunately, Rachel was also there. That country was where she met Tobias, her future husband.

Rachel was lonely as fuck, but this isn't about her right now.

Fernanda, about to give up on this shit and about to commit kys, got stopped by Tobias, when she first saw him, she was blushing like a tomato but even worse, like an anime girl when she saw a Chad looking sexy guy.

Are you okay?–Tobias asked Fernanda, who was about to die in a fucking river even tho capybaras can swim.

*insert stuttering I'm too lazy to write stuttering*–Fernanda was a blushing mess even her fucking brain was blushing.

Tobias, saved her life, even changed it, for being a Chad.
______________________________________

Honestly idk anymore this bs is weird