Seventeen

"Sapnap just sit down." George demanded.

"No!" He refused.

"You need some rest or something, or water." Bad suggested.

"I'm fine! Now leave me alone!" Sapnap yelled.

"I bet this is the effect of the thingy techno gave everyone." Dreams said.

"That would make so much sense but what doesn't make sense is that...I was watching...I didn't see techno even give him anything." Quackity added.

"So how...how did he get it? Is it contagious?" Skeppy asks.

"No I don't think so. By touch it isn't. But if.." dream paused. "If he kissed someone who had it then maybe...." Dream looks up at them all and all of their eyes are widened.

"Hey guys! What's up." Karl walks in with a towel around his waist.

They all look at Karl and Sapnap. "What..?" Karl asks running a hand in his hair.

"You guys don't think that we....do you?" Sapnap asks looking at everyone.

They all make a face and nod a little. Dream raises his eyebrows "oh come on..."

Quackity stays silent the whole time with a blank expression.

"What's going on?" Karl asked adjusting the towel he had on.

"Did you and Sapnap kiss at some point?" George asks.

Karl pauses. "Uhh...wh-what? Why would you ask such thing...." He finished , stuttering.

"He's acting like this because he must of gotten the thing that techno gave some of us. But even you saw it , techno didn't even give him anything all he did was push him to the wall. So we're trying to figure out how he possibly could've gotten it.." Skeppy explained.

"I- well..maybe - uh." Sapnap tried to find another reason.

"Hey karl...isn't there a spot on your neck? I saw it earlier and yesterday." Dreams said smirking.

"Uh whaaaatt? No!" Karl said rubbing his neck. "Probably a scratch , I mean I have bruises all over me from when he punched me so maybe that's what it is." Karl shrugs.

"Yeah see?! Techno was punching him a lot maybe he just punched him in his neck.." Sapnap said crossing his arms. Him and Karl make eye contact and quickly look down.

"We all know you guys kissed you're so bad at lying." Dream chuckled.

"I'll be back.." quackity said getting up from the couch and heads to the bathroom.

"What's his problem?" Bad asks.

George and dream look at each other and sigh.

"Fine..maybe a little." Sapnap admitted. All of them scream in shock.

Karl's eyes widen. "BUT! maybe it was the thing techno gave us...maybe it effected something and made us all..weird. I mean you saw Karl yesterday! He was all weird and Skeppy didn't do much he just slept! And and ... George you seemed like you were having fun for once." Sapnap said.

"Yeah but didn't we already say that he didn't give you anything." George smiles.

"Okay well.." Sapnap was trying to think of something but ended up staring at Karl in a towel.

"Get ready to owe me 50 bucks." Dream whispers In George's ear. George shivered a bit from the warmth of Dreams breath.

George grunted. "We'll see about that..." he whispered back.