The Three of You || Oikawa Toru, Iwaizumi Hajime

The Three of You

꒰ Oikawa Toru x Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader (Polygamy) ꒱

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Blood

Synopsis: You've been good friends with Iwaizumi and Oikawa since your years at Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High. But you've decided to attend Karasuno for high school. Despite leaving them behind, your friendship is unbreakable - even inseparable. The three of you realise that these feelings may not just be of friendship after all.

🏐

You've been friends with Iwaizumi and Oikawa since middle school. However, you decided to attend Karasuno whilst they already planned on going to Aoba Johsai. It was a shame that this trio was about to break apart.

"(Y/N)!!!" whined Oikawa. "You should've came with us!!!"

It was the last day of you three being together at Kitagawa.

"Oikawa, I promise to come visit you," you said with a sigh. "Don't worry, I won't forget you."

"(Y/N)..." 

Iwaizumi looked at you and smiled.

"Good luck at Karasuno," he told you.

You were surprised at the way he smiled at you that you couldn't help but smile back.

"Thanks, Iwaizumi."

It was a chilly Friday afternoon. Your hair blew against the breeze. Iwaizumi watched you carefully, mesmerised by how beautiful you looked at the moment the sunset coloured your skin in warm tones. 

Oikawa acknowledged this too. You were captivating. He knew that you were pretty, but not this pretty! You were his friend, but on this afternoon - this afternoon where change will inevitably take place - he saw you in a different light.

"I'm going to miss you both," you said, flashing them a grin. "You better visit me too, you hear?!"

The two boys smiled as you embraced them tightly.

"We will," promised Iwaizumi, patting your back gently.

"Who are you going to miss most?" asked Oikawa playfully when you let them go.

Iwaizumi smacked him in the head.

You laughed. "Would you like to know?" you said. "Iwa, of course."

Iwaizumi stared at you, astonished by your answer.

"Ow, ow, ow!" winced Oikawa, rubbing his head. "Why would you miss Iwa-chan more? He's nothing but mean!"

"Do you want another smack, Oikawa?" Iwaizumi barked. 

You giggled at the two boys' friendship. Then you took their hands and held them, and they let you, feeling the warmth radiating from you in comparison to the cold atmosphere around them.

"I'm kidding, Oikawa," you assured. "I'm going to miss you both equally. You two are my dearest friends, and I'm thankful that I was lucky to spend these few years with you."

Oikawa's eyes were liquifying. He gripped your hand and wished you wouldn't leave. Iwaizumi, who was more reserved with his emotions, merely looked away, hoping that you wouldn't catch his eyes. But in the end, they couldn't hide it from you. You all were crying, buried in the noises of your sniffles.

"Goodbye!" you shouted as the distance between you and the two boys stretched out even longer. "And good luck at Seijoh!"

"See you, (Y/N)!" Iwaizumi shouted back. "Remember to come to our matches!"