Whisperer #4

One-shot: Yes / No

Written by: EloyHanma

OC Creator: EloyHanma

In Gotham, it is not uncommon for criminals to be found in every alley. Lincoln Goss wasn't an exception, Lincoln had a special power, through whispers he could control people and that feeling of power and superiority enchanted him. Since he was little he used it for his benefit but once he became an adult the step from getting little whims like a toy to looking for the rich to take away their fortune.

From his native Italy to Gotham he has been making a small fortune. That night Gotham's favorite billionaire Bruce Wayne was having a party and he couldn't resist the idea of ​​stealing his jewelry and all that bragging money. Dressed in a suit, he enter the mansion and after dancing a little and drinking he found Bruce Wayne. Lincoln made his move quickly putting him under his control, took him to another room where he made the transfer and after getting his money he left the party happy and went home.

Bruce Wayne on the other hand, although he couldn't help being controlled, he was aware and knew who had done it. The next night Batman searched for Lincoln and by tracking his cell phone signal and the roads his car traveled, he found his hiding place, a house not very luxurious but that looked nice and good. Batman entered the house through the window taking Lincoln off guard and this time being prepared, Batman quickly shot him down and sent him to prison.

Lincoln, now imprisoned, suffered from a blow of reality, that mental image he had of himself being invincible and superior to all was shattered by a man dressed as a bat. Naturally all the money he had stolen was returned to their respective owners and after spending 4 months in prison received a visit from unexpected guest who only called himself, Harry.
————————END————————

Name: Lincoln Goss
Age: 24
Nationality: Italian
Codename: Whisperer
Class list: C

Squad Role: Wildcard
Team: Charlie
ID: 004

Powers: He can manipulate people through his whispers, no matter where they hear them from

Strenghts:
-Stealth

Flaws:
-Using his power hurts his throat
-Basic Human weakneses

Voice Log:
"Lincoln used his power to get things until he did it with Bruce Wayne and after releasing him and Bruce realizing what happened it was like Batman to capture Lincoln which was very easy."
-End Log

Look:

Theme:

Theme:

Logo: