The Affair

Both had been going through some rough patches in their marriages and found comfort with each other.

Reba and Vince had been working on a music video for The Heart Won't Lie and the scene with the lit fire place was about to start. They had to pretend to be lovers and well it just lit something between them in reality. After a few takes they were sent to their trailers to change and get ready for the next scene. They had a few hours before they had to be out there. Vince walked over to her trailer and knocked on the door. When Reba opened it he walked in pushing her against the counter and shutting the door behind him. "Vince..." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist and his hands cuffed her cheeks and he leaned closer. The smile never going, she leaned in and they kissed.

-----

A few months later they were hosting the awards together and were backstage when Reba knocked on his door. He opened it and she pushed him back shutting the door and locking it. Reba leaned against the door and pulled him by the collar of his shirt; connecting their lips together. Vince picked her up and carried her to the couch; laying her down gently before straddling over her. "Vince please." That's all he needed to hear.

-----