Part 1: Chapter 6

Y/n

"No way!" Dakota exclaimed in amazement. "You picked each other!"

"Why did I say I could do it!" Y/n laughed walking around with her hands on her head. The other laughed along with the H/c haired women.

"Well get goin' boo!" Chelsea smiled, using the nickname she used when you two were kids. You glare at her and get your gear ready, your anxiety raising by the millisecond.

Y/n looks back at the others as she walks into the hotle lobby, unsure of what awaits for her.

The other's....

"I hope she does okay" Chelsea says looking at where Y/n dissappeared to seconds before.

"Yes! I really hope she is okay! Remember when something entered her house and she cried because they scared each other! And it was a spirt!" Dakota said remembering when little 12 year old Y/n sat outside crying cause she was scared.

Tanner frowned at the memory, remembering how terrified Y/n was that her mom saged the whole house getting the spirt out and gone.

Y/n and her sister are very spiritual and can sense when a spirt, good or bad, enter the room or the building. It is a awesome super power, that is of you can control it.

With Y/n....

"There is Alot of spirts here" Y/n shivered, goosebumps rising all over her S/c skin. Y/n finally made her way up the stairs after looking down the first floor hallways.

She was also quite scared of the stairs because she saw a picture of when a historian wanted to just get a picture, so he took it when the stairs were empty, but there was a figure at the top of the stairs.

Y/n shivered again at the thought and continued her way around the hotel.

"So lets go to the guesthouse and explore The Vortex" Y/n smiled at the camera and walked towards the guesthouse.

After a litte walking Y/n made it to the guesthouse staircase.

"This Vortex is a spiral of spiral energy, so its like a beaken for spirits" Y/n hummed to herself walking into the Vortex, gut going wild with spiral feelings.

"Well this place definitely has gho-"

BANG!

"AHHHHH!" Y/n screeched backing into a corner. "Oh my gosh! This is Fucking scary!" Y/n bellowed, her mind racing. Y/n held her chest as her breathing evened out.

"I dont wanna keep going! What time is it..." Y/n mumbled lifting her sleeve and checking her fitbit.

"I entered this place around-"

CRASH!

Unaudible voices talking

"SUGAR! HONEY! ICE! TEA!" Y/n screamed running out of the Vortex and towards the lobby. Y/n quickly pushed open the lobby door and ran towards the others.

The four immediately stood up when Y/n ran out of the building. Y/n was pale and looked terrible in general.

"Y/n!" Chelsea exclaimed running up to the slightly taller female. Y/n felt tears well in her eyes while she rubbed her temples.

"Y/n! Calm down! Its okay you out of the building" Dakota tried to comfort Y/n, but it wasn't working.

"Guys" Y/n sniffed looking back at the door, swearing someone was watching her.

"Come here..." Tanner said bringing Y/n into a tight hug. Y/n immediately returned the hug, Tanner slightly lifting her off the ground.

⊙-----•-----⊙

After Y/n calmed down she began explaining what happened to her in the Vortex.

"So I made my way to the Vortex, probably not my brightest idea" She said, Tanner gripping her hand, not caring if he gets teased.

"When I got there I started to talk but i was cut of by a loud BANG and I screamed, loud" Y/n giggled rethinking her choice of words in that moment.

"I backed into a corner so I went to check to the time and i heard a loud crash and talking right infront of me" Y/n stuttered gripping Tanner's hand tightly.

"Are you okay?" Tanner asked, anger bubbling inside of his chest. Y/n nodded taking a granola bar out of her pocket, her way of concurring her fears, food.

"Always with the food!" Alex joked pointing the camera at the snack in her hand. The group laughed with each other before Alex picked out of hat and it was himself.

"Dude, you always get the shit end of the stick" Y/n laughed along with Chelsea.

"Yeah, yeah..." He mumbled walking into the hotel. Y/n waved, her hand still laced with Tanner's.

"I feel like me and whom ever I bunk with tonight are going to get the Vortex" Y/n guessed sitting on the fountain edge with the other's.

Chelsea shrugged at the thought. "Maybe you will get a place you didn't get to"

Y/n cocked an eyebrow in agreement and continued talking about random things till Alex came back and Dakota went.

While the other's were talking, Tanner and Y/n were assigned to look around the tree covered property.

"Im not to exited about exploring the property either" Y/n smiled looking over at Tanner.

"Why" Tanner hummed looking back at Y/n.

"Because it's summer and there are bears about and loooking for their next meal" Y/n joked with Tanner.

"Oh, thats nice"

Tanner and Y/n continued around the giant hotel, Y/n not really noticing that their hands are still intertwined. Tanner noticed and turned red, and decided to take this time and confess to Y/n.

"Y/n..I go something to tell you" Tanner cleard his throat taking both of her hands in his. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows but stayed quiet.

"I-" he was instantly cut off by his walkie going off. He huffed and took the device from his back pocket.

"Hey Tanner!" Dakota's voice rang through the speaker. "Yeah, Go for Tanner"

"You and Y/n can come on back! Its time for sleeping arrangements" Dakota explained.

"Okay we are headed back now" Tanner put the walkie back in his pockeg and looked over at Y/n. She smiled and walked towards the others, Tanner not to impressed at Dakota's timing but followed after Y/n relentlessly.

Two updates in a day! And both at 1000 words or above!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes!☺