chap 1: STOOP I COULDA DROPPED MY CROSONT!

Our Favorite meme lord just looked outside at our world burning as you waited for Your music to work.
"Damn It's the not working for me" You irritably commented. "I just want some fucking music so I can finally continue reading Kimetsu no Yaiba! BUT NOOOOOO APARRENTLY I CANT GET MY FUCKIN MOOSEEC!" (I mean same though)
"Y/N QUIET DOWN AND DO YOUR FUCKIN' PROJECT" your mom yelled. You looked at your unfinished project that was already due like a true procrastinator. 'ugggggghhhh whatever Ill just grab some more pocky.'
As you went to your pocky cabinet you noticed it was open.....and empty. "THE FU- TAYLOR, LANDON DO YOU HAVE MY FUCKING POCKY!?"
"MAYBE!" The twins yelled locking their door.
'Damn brats. Ugggggh now I gotta buy moreeee!! whhhyyy you twoooo!' You thought getting your wallet and house keys. You sped walked to your closest Barnes and Noble (or your local bookstore). You got the all the pocky you could pay for than bought it. As you were walking home you heard sirens. You looked over as you were walking across the street. A robbers car sped past you just as you got on the sidewalk.
"STOOOP I COULDA DROPPED MY CROISSANT!" You yelled at the robbers. You turned around and saw a teary-eyed mother hugging her children. They were seemingly homeless and hungry. You sighed, took two boxes of pocky and handed the rest to the mother. She started full on crying while thanking you dearly. Then she asked a strange question.
"If you could go into a different world, which one would it be?"
"Uhhhhhhh probably...Kimetsu no yaiba or F/a (favorite anime)" you answered. She nodded, mumbled something then asked another weird thing.
"What would you bring with and would you change or add anything ?"
"My phone number 1, and I would make it always charged and indestructible with great service/internet all the time. Number 2, A very strong and light weapon. Number three, unlimited medical supplies in my backpack. "
"Abilities?"you were starting to get a bit unsettled with all the questions.
"Enhanced senses, strength, combat skills, and speed. Plus being able to summon things from this world and remembering everything that will happen would be helpful. Now that Im thinking about it why am I telling you this??"
"Think of this as my thank you."
"WHAT!?" You yelled as you started falling into somewhere....dark. You couldn't tell what was going on. Other than the wind screaming by your ear it was peaceful. When you land it felt like you broke your limbs. You got up ignoring the throbbing pain and noticed something on your belt. It was a tiny battle axe. You grabbed it and held it out. Once you did it grew into a huge one,but still weightless. Your eyes widened as it shrunk again so you put it back. You were in the forest near an old looking city. You stumbled over to a familiar looking boy just a few years younger than you.

(YOUR POV)
"Excuse me where am I?" I asked him. He looked at me confused before asking
"What did you say?" I understood it was Japanese just not what it was saying so you just searched up how to say you question in Japanese.
"Excuse me, where am I?"
"Your in Tokyo, how do you not know where you are?" All I understood was Tokyo so I ajust sweat dropped saying.
"Um..I'm English, little Japanese"
"oh..." he looked down in thought then pointed to himself and said.....
"kamado tanjirou "
"...." 'So That woman ACTUALLY PUT ME IN FUCKING DEMON SLAYER!? IM GONNA FUCKING DIE! WHAT THE HELL-'
"Are you ok?" He asks a hint of concern In his voice. I looked at him confused before saying
"Don't understand" he sighs and took me with him. He originally grabbed my arm but my hiss of pain made him quickly let go and give me a quick, confused, and sympathetic look. When I saw Nezuko....'OMG SHE IS SO PRETTY THE SHOW DOES NOT DO THEM JUSTICE! HOLY FUCKING COW SHE IS A GODDESS' I walked over and patted her on the head.
"Hiii! My names Y/n L/n!" She hummed in response and smiled. I searched up how to say something, then looked at tanjiro and said
"Tanjirou this girl is a goddess." They looked at me shocked. Nezuko started blushing and rested her head on my shoulder. Tanjiro gave me a bowl of  udon and started eating his. Not knowing how to use chopsticks I just sat there. Then tanjiro dropped his bowl and I rushed to grab it. I succeeded then put down the bowls then ran after him. Before that I yelled to Nezuko,
"WE'LL BE BACK"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taisho Era Secrets

•Tanjirou could smell a lot of negative emotions when you heard his name and originally thought he did something

•Nezuko didn't see you as family so she was very flustered

•they thought you were very interesting but were very confused when you would walk off, come back and say a complicated Japanese sentence. 

Ziel~Sama

Word count: 858