Chap 3: Its the cowardly banana :D

"SOUTH-SOUTHEAST! SOUTH-SOUTHEAST! YOUR NEXT LOCATION IS SOUTH-SOUTHEAST!" The Crow screeched.

"I heard you already! I heard so give me a break and quiet down! I'm begging you! I got the message So please!"

"PLEASE!!!!!"

"GOD MY FUCKING EARS-" You screeched covering your ears. Tanjirou looked at you when you suddenly had earplugs.
'i still don't understand how they get things from nowhere, like that translater.'

"Tanjirou can you be a dear and go see who's yelling!?" You ask forcing a SMILE THROUGH THE PAIN~ ok I'll stop. Tanjirou looked at you before nodding.

"Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! I could die any day now you know!Thats why I want you to marry me! So please! Please I'm begging you!"

"Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?"

"I'm begging you! Theres no one else! You're all that I have!" (you wont be thinking that soon)

"Hm. Hm! I see! Gotcha! I'll do something about it!" Tanjiro nodded before walking up to them.

"Please help me! Please marry me! I'm begging-" banana man a.k.a. Zenitzu cried before getting pulled off by Tanjiro.

"What do you think your doing in the middle of the road!? Cant you see she wants no part of you!? And don't go making trouble for your sparrow either!"

"Uh that uniform! You're that guy from the final selection!"

"There's no way I'd know anyone like you! I don't know you!"  'OOP- DAMN TANJI PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!'

"Eh!? But we met, remember? We met before! Your the one with the problem! Like your memory!" Tanjiro just ignored him and went to the woman.

"You should be ok now. You can head home without any worries."

"Hey! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me! Because she in love with me all ri-" aaaaaand the girl bitch slapped him across the face. And didnt stop.

"h-hey calm down!"

"When did I ever say I loved you!? You were crouched on the side of the road looking ill, all I did was make sure you were ok!"

"EH!? You mean you didn't reach out to me because you were worried about me out of love!?"

"I'm already engaged, so definitely not!with all that energy you must be fine now!Goodbye!"

"W-wait come back! Come...."

"Look cut it out."

"Wh-why'd you get in my way!? This had nothing to do with you!" Zenitsu asked while tanjiro gave him a really disgusted face. You stifle a laugh looking at their faces. 'PFFFT TANJIS FACE IS SO MUCH MORE HILARIOUS IN REAL LIFE!'

"What's with that look on your face!? Stop that! Why are you staring at me like I'm a creature or something!? Hey you! Take responsibility! It's your fault I missed out on marriage! Say something! Listen up! I'm going to die soon! During my next job! I'm horribly weak ok!? No exaggeration! You better protect me until I manage to get married, all right!?" Tanjiro made an even more disgusted face then introduced himself.

"My name is tanjiro Kamado!"

"Is that right? Fine! I'm Zenitsu agatsuma! Please save me tanjiro!"

"What do you mean, save you? Why did become a swordsman Zenitsu? Why are you so blatantly shameless"
"That's a harsh way to put it! I got swindled by a woman and racked up all this debt! The Old man who took it over for me turned out to be a trainer! Day after day, I had to go through hellish training! It was so bad I thought I'd be better off dead! I was hoping I could die during the final selection! But since I was lucky enough to survive and still going through hell every day. I'm so scared!scared!scared!scared! I just know that I'm going to get devoured and killed soon  by a demon! My brain is going to get sucked through my ears one still alive! NO!!! NO!!! PLEASE  SAVE ME!!!"

"Are you ok?" You asked stealing Tanjirou's line as you walked up to Banana boy.

"....PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE!!!!"

"GOD- CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!?"

" are you doing OK now?"
" yeah now that I've calm down I'm getting hungry"
"you dont have any food?"
"nope." you reached in your bag and got a riceball, handing it to Zenitsu.
"eat up. You need strength."
"Thanks~! You two aren't eating?"
"I only have one left." Zenitsu paused then broke the riceball, handing tanjiro half.
"here. You eat half. "
"you sure? Thanks!"
You three went quiet for a moment when tanjiro spoke up.
"i understand what you mean when you say your sacred of demons, but you should try not to worry your sparrow."
"Eh? Was it upset? The sparrow?how'd you know?"
" well, you're always whining about not wanting to go to work, but you're always hitting on girls, and you snore so loud that it's hard enough! So it says."
" that's what it said? you can understand bird language?"
"Hm."
"Your lying!  You're just trying to trick me!"
"Caw!  Start running! Start running! Tanjiro, Zenitsu, run! Both of you head over to your next location! Run! Run, tanjiro, Zenitsu!" Aaaaaaaand-
"AHHHHHHHH!! A TALKING CROW!!!!"
"SHUT UP!"

"Hey tanjiro, on second thought I'm not gonna make it. Even if I go along, i'm going to be totally useless!"
"Yeah.....me too buddy me too."
You look at tanjiro deep in thought as you remembered the man. 'Shit, the man. Can I save him!?he's injured but if I stop the fall and stitch him up he might make it.'you then saw the mansion and gawked at it. The other two turned around and went to the kids as you took a sword and your axe and stabbed them into the house next to the balcony. The others looked at you confused (the kids fearful) as you climbed onto the balcony. When then man gets thrown out you reach out and grab him pulling him back onto the balcony as you immediately start stitching up his wound. You quickly finished, seeing how it was deep, not big. You bandaged his wound and slightly shook him to see If he was alive.
"Even though...I got out....even though I got out.... made it outside...still...Am I gonna die? Am I gonna die?"
You teared up and held you head down.
"I'm sorry....this was all I could do....you suffered....I'm sorry I'm too weak to help..."
(Bit- your amazing fuck the haters)
"Y/n...by any chance, is that guy these kids'-"
"I-It's not our brother, he's wearing a orange kimono"
"I'm going in."
"No-! Y/n your not a slayer AND you have broken bones-"
"Yet I could trick and befriend a high level demon and curse at Muzan and survive. You should know not to underestimate me. " you cut of glaring. "And you need to come anyways along with Zenitsu. But first." You walk to the kids and 'pull out' candy 'out of your bag'. "We didn't get to introduce ourselves. I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n, nice to meet you." You introduced Getting up. You turned around to go in with them but-"Now le- THEY LEFT ME!?" You whisper yelled. You ran in giving the kids a quick 'stay here'.
"..you'll protect me right?" You walked in on Zenitsu asking.
"Zenitsu I'm sorry but me and Tanjirou both have broken bones and they aren't fully healed." You answered walking in.
"EH!? BROKEN BONES!? HOW CAN YOU PROTECT ME WITH BROKEN BONES! IM GONNA DIE! GONNA DIE GONNA DIE GONNA DIE!" as Zenitsu was and Tanjiro's trying to calm him down you were silently trying to figure out how to summon a nichiren blade. You ultimately decided to tried turning your axe into a nichiren blade. You carefully remembered every use, every part of what the blade needed, every detail that you need for the blade. When you opened your eyes you saw your axe turn white to black with a soft galaxy patten on it. You gawked before yelling,

"I DID IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
Hello!!! Sorry How long tbat wad Ive been reading more then writing lately. I'm actually cutting this chapter short So I can have then entire Arc in the next chapter. But that one will take a while as I want to post on my other books. So, Sorry for those who want fast updates. But, You can always check out my other books! Join the roleplay :3

Bye My Spiderlings!

Ziel~Sama
Word Count: 1424