Blurry and Unfocused

I don't remember most of... anything really, my mind seemingly having no capacity to remember what happened the week before- heck even a few minutes ago. Some people say it's because my mind is always of flight or flight and most of the things that happened probably weren't important, or something like that... as I said my memories tend to fog and become unclear after a certain point in time. Or maybe it's because I tend to be Dissociated more often than not; in my own head, in my own world where nothing can hurt me and I'm in control of what happens. In my room, In my bed where the horrors of life can't reach me, at least not when I'm awake. They don't like that I spend my days in my bed and when I'm not I'm running around the house in a flurry of emotions I can't identify, i never learned how.
I don't know why I decided to wrong this book, I'm not even sure what to fill the pages with, probably rants and random stuff. I'm not sure if anyone will even care to read it but here it is; Unknown... Past? Past Unknown... ? Unknown Reality? Unknown... Um... what's the title of the book again? 😓 I'm seriously not kidding- after three minutes or so of trying to remember i gave up, i'll see it again when i go to publish this.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Ask me questions I guess...? i'll answer them and I'll probably add other things about myself without being asked.