scrawny motherfucker with a cool hairstyle,

if you cant tells rin is nonbinary and will be referred to as such. they'll switch uniforms sometimes so don't be too confused when it says they're wearing pants instead of a skirt. hope you enjoy :)

----

Toritsuka Reita approached their desk with the sort of swagger that just looked ridiculous

Toritsuka Reita approached their desk with the sort of swagger that just looked ridiculous. Rin lifted their head from their arms, squinting at him.

"You look fuckin' stupid," Any confidence Toritsuka had was immediately shattered.

"Y-Yasu! So mean! And to think I was going to invite you to hang out with me after school!"

"Uh, no thanks." Rin wasn't that dumb to go out with this lunatic. Seriously, psychic? He's gotta be joking.

Toritsuka did a 180 on his personality and was suddenly chipper, looking at them with a stupid grin he spoke, "C'mon! Besides, it won't be just us! It'll be a couple of my friends as well." He looked expectantly at Rin. They debated the pros and cons.

Woah, there were a lot of cons...

"If I go," Toritsuka cheered a bit, "will you pay for me?" He stopped

"What?"

"I'm not gonna go then,"

"W-Wait I'll pay for you!"

Jackpot. "Okay, see you after school." Rin gave a tired smile, that's how you work the system in your favor.

----

Being dragged by your wrist really fuckin' hurts is what Rin has figured out in the past five minutes. And that Toritsuka had really weird friends. Like Nendou.

Seriously, what was up with him? All he talked about was getting ramen, which they were already on their way to get.

"Saiki! I didn't expect to see you here!" A golden hue was suddenly all Rin could see. What the hell?

A chorus of "Oh, wow, Teruhashi!" rang out. Teruhashi? Who was that?

Trying desperately to view whoever this Teruhashi person was, they squinted their eyes.

Long blue hair, pale unblemished skin... Oh, she was kinda cute...

Rin's cheeks heated up a bit, "Hey," they said lamely.

"Oh? Hi! I don't think we've met before, I'm Teruhashi Kokomi." She- Teruhashi- smiled at Rin. They stayed silent for a moment before they stumbled over their words, "U-Uhm! I'm Yasu,"

"Yasu Rin." Rin gave a small, rare, smile.

Teruhashi gave a cliche closed-eye smile, "What a nice name! I hope we can be friends." She clasped her hands together, radiating a golden hue that only seem to get brighter with every word.

"Oi, buddy! Your face is all red! Are you sick?!" Rin came back into reality as Nendou yelled into their face. It seems they'd gotten distracted by Teruhashi...