lovin is easy, you got me fucked up

Cafeterias were disgusting

Cafeterias were disgusting. Rin hated the mere thought of them, an enclosed space filled with sweaty teenagers? No, thanks... but... Rin had said they would eat lunch with Teruhashi so...

With a sigh, they pushed open the cafeteria door and stepped inside. Instantly, they were hit with all the foods in the cafeteria, and the gross smell of teenagers.

'Yuck..., they all smell disgusting. Did no one teach you about deodorant?' Rin didn't dare say such things aloud, lest they want the whole lunchroom to hate them. They wrinkled their nose in disgust, searching for Teruhashi.

"Ah? Yasu! Over here," Teruhashi's voice rung out, calling them over. There were several 'Oh, wow!'s as the boys stared at Teruhashi's glowing figure. Rin quickly made their way over, their skirt swishing with every step.

"Hey, Teruhashi." Rin let out a small yawn, then a grin. "What's up?"

"Ne, Yasu, why are you so sleepy? Did you not get enough sleep last night?" Teruhashi questioned with a small frown, concerned for her friend. The boys surrounding them instantly shout out in rage at seeing their goddess in distress.

"Eh..., not really," They shifted uncomfortably, nervous with the attention... well not on them but surrounding them. "Let's sit somewhere quieter, yeah?"

Teruhashi blinked then smiled radiantly, "Okay! Where do you suggest?" She began packing up her lunch, ready to follow Rin.

Rin bit the side of her nail, "Err, it's nice out today, right? Let's sit outside." They furrowed their brow in thought.

"Alright, let's go then." Teruhashi continued to smile at them.

As they went outside, they sat under a nice, big tree that had a lot of shade. The sun shined brightly above them, occasionally blocked by the fluffy clouds, coating the sky in blue and white. It was nice, peaceful... For the rest of lunch, neither of them talked. Just enjoyed each other's company, under the warm sun glow.

----

"Hey, Yasu! There you are," Teruahshi smiled at them, waving a little.

Rin squinted their eyes in confusion, "Teruhashi? What's up?"

Teruhashi closed her eyes, giving a close-eyed smile, "I was waiting for you, silly! We walk the same way." She opened her eyes again, tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

"Ah? Sorry to keep you waiting, then." Rin bowed a little, walking up to where Teruhashi was waiting for them. "Let's go then, shall we?"

Teruhashi giggled and wrapped her arm with Rins', "You're so formal! Relax a little, yeah?"

Rin's cheeks warmed up a bit, which wasn't noticeable against their darker complexion. They walked, arm-in-arm, for a few minutes before Rin broke the silence,

"So, planning on giving a certain someone some chocolates?" Rin gave a lazy grin at Teruhashi, watching her get flustered.

"What- Who gave you that idea?!" She flushed deeply, bringing a hand to her cheek.