Billy Hayse

Summary- You are hanging out with Mouth, Joey, and Book and Billy shows up.

"Y/n can you please for the love of God bat! Mouth can't hit any of the throws!" Joey said, turning around to face me while I sat on the cement. "No can do Joe, I don't feel like playing today." I said giving a smile as Joey gave a dramatic sigh and turned back to Mouth who looked offended.

I went back to my book. My focus wasn't on the book though, it was more on listening to Book trying to tell them what to do. Book can sometimes be annoying, always telling me and Mouth what's wrong and what's right. I know what is and what isn't! He's still one of my best friends though.

My thoughts stopped as I heard Hayes's name. I turned my head to see Billy walking up to the boys. I sat my book down as I got up from the ground making my way over to them as well.

"So who called me a asshole the other day?" Billy said, his back turned to me. Book looked scared as always when Billy was around. "I did!" Joey and Mouth said, I stayed behind Billy to see if anything went down.

Billy didn't believe Joey or Mouth. He believed it was Book. He called Book piggy and called him worthless, my heart sunk as Book cried out hoping this would end. Why? Why Book?

"Are you happy? He's crying! Aren't you happy ASSHOLE!" Mouth said, Billy stopped in his tracks and turned towards Mouth, he must have realized Mouth was the one who called him asshole the other day.

Billy went to throw his fist at Mouth's face, but his hand was caught by Joey. Joey stared in shock, he knew what was coming. Billy whispered something to Joey, but I couldn't hear. Joey started to run, grabbing his backpack on the way off of the court. Billy ran after him.

I panicked, so, I ran after Billy. It wasn't hard to catch up to him considering he had on doc martens that were big for him.

I jumped on his back taking him down to the ground, me on top of him. "Get off of me bitch!" Billy said, he didn't know it was me.

I stood up for a second to let him get up and turn around. He turned around and his face turned into a sad look. He knew he fucked up. "You idiot!" I said as I pushed his chest.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you would be there!" He called out. "That doesn't make it alright Billy!" I yelled. He said he stopped. Or that he would stop. "Those are my friends! My best friends!" I said through gritted teeth. "Yet you think it's funny to call Book piggy!?" I got into his face, I knew I shouldn't of. He already gets enough trouble from his dad, but that was wrong of him to do so.

"Y/n/n I'm sorry!" He pleaded, he tried to grab my hand but I yanked it away from him. "Never! Touch my friends again." I said as I ran the way Joey did, leaving Billy standing on the sidewalk.

Hi everyone! So I would love to do requests! I do on almost all my books besides real stories! You can dm me or just put it in any comment section! Love you all!🖤💕