TWO - POLICE

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ TWO — POLICE ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I wake up with someone knocking on my motel room door like a crazy person, making me groan and get up from my bed, putting in some shorts and a crop top

I wake up with someone knocking on my motel room door like a crazy person, making me groan and get up from my bed, putting in some shorts and a crop top. I open the door and see Derek looking at me making me look at him confused.

"Why the hell are you here? When I ask for a ride, it wasn't an invitation." I look at him as I stay on the door not letting him in.

"Can I come in-"

"No. You can tell me whatever the hell you came here to tell me, and then you can fuck off." I look at him and then notice a guy in a jip looking at us. "And who the hell is that?"

"That's Stiles. I came because I need your help." Derek tells me and I take a deep breath.

"Well, I don't help you. Bye." I close the door on his face but he puts his foot in front of it.

"For god's sake. I don't want to be your friend. I don't want to be in your pack. I don't want to help you either. I want you to leave me the fuck alone. Is that so hard to understand?" I snap at the man and he takes a deep breath.

"Look, the hunters' are about to kill a werewolf that's in the police station. I need you to do that thing you did with the hunter. You told him to keep quiet and he did." He explains and I roll my eyes at him.

"Why do you trust me to do that?"

"Call it intuition." He looks into my eyes and I curse to myself.

It would be so much easier to deny if he didn't look like that.

"You're lucky you're hot." I muttered closing the door again and putting on a clean shirt and a pair of jeans. I put on my high heel boots and walk out of the motel room, towards the jip where Derek and his friend were in.

"Hi," Stiles says awkwardly and I groan in annoyance throwing my head back as he starts driving. "So what are you?"

"The same thing Luise Winter was." I say shorty and he nods not knowing who that was while Derek looks away.

"So how does that...power... works?" The human asks, I could smell him for a mile away.

"The person needs to be distracted, then I can manipulate their minds." I explain to the teen and he nods as he parks the jip in front of the police station.

"Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password-protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles explains as a woman walks around inside the building.

"I'll distract her and you tell her to give us the key." Derek suggests as he goes to open the door but Stiles puts his hand on his arm.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa - you?" He looks at him as if he was insane. "You're not going in there."

Derek looks at Stiles and then at his hand on his arm making me chuckle.

"I'm taking my hand off." Stiles mutters.

"I was exonerated." Derek tells the human.

"You're still a person of interest."

"An innocent person." Derek corrects as I just sit there watching the show.

"An - you? Yeah, right!" Stiles says sarcastically. "Okay, fine. What's your plan?"

"To distract her." Derek repeats.

"Uh - huh. How? By punching her in the face?"

"Heh, by talking to her?" He asks as if it was the most obvious thing ever, what it was.

"Okay, all right. Give me a sample. What are you gonna open with?" Siles asks and Derek just looks at him not saying anything. "Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?"

"I'm thinking about punching you in the face." Derek tells him and I take a deep breath.

"You take care of the lady, you take care of the keys and I take care of the man dressed as a cop, okay?" Before they have a chance to reply I get out of the car and walk towards the station, fixing my hair and pushing my shirt as down as it would go.

I look down at them and they're just staring at me from the car and I nod at them to come with me.

I walk into the station as Derek walks behind me. The woman was on the office so I walk freely to the hallway.

I keep walking and stop on the food machine, pretending to be using it. I smell a human walking behind me and I turn around, seeing a cop.

"Hey, uhm... can you..." I say faking embarrassment. "Can you help me? My coin got stuck." He doesn't reply so I put my hair behind my ear and touch my neck slightly.

"Yeah... sure." He looks everywhere but at my eyes. "What did you wanted to buy?"

"This." I push his face into the machine, making him back out.

I put my shirt back in its normal place and take my hair from behind my ears, putting my hands in his jacket's pocket trying to find the wolfbane. When I do, I throw it to the floor, stepping on it.

I look behind me and see Stiles and Derek still looking at me with the same expression.

"Done." I shrug and walk towards the cell where the baby werewolf was.

When we get in, the door to his cell is open, he was on the corner of the room and had already turned. Isaac looks at Stiles like he was a piece of meat and Derek gets close to him, growling at him, his eyes turning red. When he does this, Isaac whimpers and crawls to the corner of the room.

"Poor dog." I say as I walk past Derek and at the new werewolf who was looking as scared as it gets. He hides his face and when he looks back at us again, he already looks human.

"How did you do this?" Stiles asks and Derek looks at him with bright red eyes.

"I'm the Alpha."