chapter 1

William Sherlock Scott Holmes made his way to school with his older brother Mycroft Holmes, "Hurry up Sherly" Mycroft said wanting to reach the school to meet with his two friends. Sherlock sped up and soon they reached the school, the brothers departed ways. Sherlock headed to the lab when thump. "Oh my I am extremly sorry" a girls voice said picking up her books on science, Sherlock picked up one of her books with his belongings "I believe this is yours" he said handing it over. She smiled "Thank you" she said taking the book and putting it in her shoulder bag, "Your new arent you?" Sherlock asked, the girl blushed "Is it that obvious?" she asks. Sherlock chuckled "Yeah, and plus no one says sorry to me" he says, her eyes softened "Well I'm Allie Smith you can call me Al" she said with an outstretched hand, Sherlock took her hand "William Sherlock but everyone calls me Sherlock" he said. She smiled "Nice to meet you" Allie said brushing a strand of her brown hair from her face "Do you know where the science area is?" Allie asked, Sherlock smiled "Yeah follow me" he said, Allie followed behind him with a smile and a small blush resting on her cheeks. As the two entered the classroom, the teacher frowned "Your late" she said. Allie bit her lip "Sorry Miss, its my fault I was lost and Sherlock helped me" Allie said, a mumur rang through the class. "Dont let it happen again, your Allie Smith right?" The teacher asked, Allie nodded "Sit with Sherlock" she said, Allie smiled and sat down beside Sherlock ignoring the curious stares and whispers. "Allie" a voive spoke, Allie looked to find a girl who obviously popular "We were wondering if you would sit with us?" The girl said "Sorry, but no" Allie replied. The girl frowned at Allie's response and stormed off, Allie rolled her eyes as Sherlock chuckled "Whats so funny Lock" she asked. Sherlock smiled "Well you saw her face Al, are you on a suicide mission? You turned down the most popular girl in school she can make your life hell" Sherlock said, Allie shrugged "Doubt that" Allie said leaning back. "Ugh I am so boredddd" Allie complained, Sherlock chuckled "Stop laughing at me you idiot, ugh normal brains must be so much fun" Allie said closing her eyes. "Normal?" Sherlock asked, Allie opened her eye and smiled "Yeah my brain is like a house with special rooms containing the right information I can deduce people but I cant deduce you" Allie said before shutting her eye again. "Huh, I thought it was just me" Sherlock said a smile graced his lips and Allie looked at him "Yeah its tough but never mind its life" she replied.